Liked by belltwins, camila and 22,816 others
itsjosiebitch jealous.
View all 407 comments
ilyjosie SO GOOD.
belltwins That's our girl🔥
jillie who u jealous of? whos making a move a billie? who we fighting?
FOUR HOURS AGO

I let out a sigh as I saw she didn't.

I continued scrolling through my feed and saw Danielle had posted a picture of her and Billie.

Via Instagram

Liked by wherearetheavocados, belltwins and 883,205 others bhadbhabie HOUSTONNNNN TONIGHT WAS FUCKIN CRAZY

bhadbhabie HOUSTONNNNN TONIGHT WAS FUCKIN CRAZY. s/o to my bich billie for being the dopest opener ever‼️
View all 10,641 comments
wherearetheavocados 🖤
gotthemavocados y'all cute
bhadbillie I SHIP IT
ONE HOUR AGO

I can't lie it made me a little bummed to see Billie like and comment on Danielle's post from just an hour ago, yet she hasn't acknowledged mine from four hours ago nor have I even gotten a text back. Not to add that a bunch of the fans were commenting saying they ship Billie and Dani. That's weird.

"Ready?" Mila said standing in my doorway.

"Yeah. Let's go." I said getting up and leading us to our Uber.

I just decided that I'm getting hammered tonight.

-

"Josie, dude, you're so drunk." Eli chuckled as he took my red solo cup from me to stop me from getting even more intoxicated than I already was.

I pouted as I crossed my arms in protest of him.

"Now you know those puppy dog eyes aren't gonna work on me." He rolled his eyes, used to my shenanigans by now.

"You thought!" Isaac chimed in laughing, taking my cup from Eli and downing it himself.

"Whatever," I sighed, "I'll just go get another one."

I smirked as I stood up and speed walked to the bar once more, weaving in and out of bodies in the congested club.

"Yo! Josie! Chill!" I heard Eli call after me as he got lost in the crowd.

"Hi, yes I'll just take one-" My phone distracted me as it buzzed in my hand.

I looked down to see something I wasn't expecting to see tonight.

Incoming FaceTime from Billie...

I quickly hit the green answer button and patiently waited for it to connect.

"Ma'am?" The bartender regained my attention, making me remember that I was ordering a drink.

My attention span is very, very short when I'm drunk.

"Oh shit, yeah, I'll take a vodka and RedBull please." I said confidently.

"Are you out?" I could barely make out what Billie was saying in the loud club.

"Yeah, we're-" I was cut off by Eli.

"How the hell do you think you're going to order a drink without me. You aren't twenty one dumby." He laughed as he put his arm around my shoulder to steer me away from the bar.

"Here you go miss." The bartender said as they slid me my drink.

"Thank you very much." I smirked as I took a sip.

"Didn't even get carded." I stuck my tongue out at Eli, almost completely forgetting I was on FaceTime with Billie.

"Hello?" I faintly heard Billies voice.

"Oh shit," I giggled, "Sorry I forgot."

"Josie, you're fucked up." She said, not sounding happy about it.

"Okay?" I caught an attitude, "I thought you were going out too anyways?"

"I did and thought maybe you actually waited up for me so I decided to give you a call."

"W-wait what time even is it?" I slurred.

"It's two in the morning." she sighed.

My eyes went wide.

"Well for not talking to me for a week, you don't seem too thrilled to be hearing from me anyways." I said, too drunk to be having this conversation right now.

She looked taken back by my comment.

I took a long sip from my drink, nearly finishing it.

"Okay killer, you're done!" Eli snatched my cup from my hands and took off with it.

"Eli! I'm totally going to kill you!" I giggled as I chased after him.

Once I caught up to him, now standing with Camila, Isaac, and a few randoms, I glanced down at my phone and saw that Billie must've hung up on me.

Shit. That isn't good.

It's a good thing I'm as wasted as I am because I didn't even let it phase me. I just shrugged and went back to having a good time with my friends.

Billies POV

I hung up on Josie in a huff.

She didn't even tell me she was going out? And why did she catch such an attitude with me? She was talking all that shit.

The fact that she's completely shitfaced with Eli is worrying me a little too. I know I should have nothing to worry about, but alcohol can make people do some dumb shit. Plus this distance bullshit doesn't help.

My stomach grew ill as I thought about what could possibly go down between the two of them tonight. Now I know I'll be worrying all night.

I threw my phone down and rolled over in bed, burying myself in my covers, to attempt to get some sleep.