Summary

Harry Styles is a reckless teenager who strongly rebels against his family and prefers to hang out with his friends whenever possible. To him, friends come before over his family, since he believes his parents and sister don't seem to understand him as well as his friends do. He thinks they don't even care much to even try to understand him, although they really do.

When his parents don't allow him to go to a party one night after they find out what really goes on during those 'parties', Harry has enough of them and decides to run away without their knowledge.

He goes to the party with some of his stuff packed in a bag, thinking he is ready to live a life without his family.

Little does he know that one lit cigarette accidentally falling on the ground can cause a fire big enough to have him trapped all alone in his friend's house with no way out. At least, that's what he thinks before he passes out from the heat of the flames and smoke.

"Where there's smoke, there's firemen."

That is how Liam Payne, the captain firefighter of the city, comes into the story and saves Harry's life.

Neither of them knew or expected that after their first encounter under a very unfortunate event, their lives would be intertwined from then on.

Who would have known that one accident would lead to this?