“Yeah, of course,” Doniya grinned.

***

                “And then chop up the onions,” Zayn’s mom, Patricia read off the recipe. I did as I was told. I was cooking with Patricia and Waliyha.

                “So, how’d you meet Zayn?” Waliyha asked.

                “Oh, I was shopping with a friend around the same time as Zayn, we exchanged numbers and were friends ever since,” I explained. I smiled at the memory. I didn’t go into detail because I’m pretty sure Patricia wouldn’t want to know her son has been kicked out of 24 hour stores. Waliyha nodded,

                “I thought you were on tour with Zayn,” Patricia questioned,

                “I am, I just met him before that,” I explained, “I’m one of their stylist now.”

                “Well, I think you two are adorable together,” Patricia smiled.

                “Pardon?” I asked, not quite right if I heard her correctly.

                “I was saying, I think you and Zayn are a wonderful couple,” Patricia repeated.

                “Oh Zayn and I aren’t a couple,” I checked out, while blushing.

                “Sorry,  I just thought,” Patricia stuttered.

                “It’s fine,” I said my cheeks ablaze.

                “Waliyha go get Safaa and Doniya to set the table; Emily, can you get Zayn and Chris, please?” Patricia ordered nicely. I nodded and headed to Zayn’s room. I haven’t been inside it yet, but Doniya showed me which is which. I opened the door.

                “CHRIS, ZAYN, GET YOUR BUTTS IN THE DINING ROOM, IT’S TIME TO EAT!” I yelled at the two boys who were playing COD.

                “You could’ve asked politely,” Chris mumbled not taking his eyes off the screen, Zayn mimicking his actions.

                “Zayn, Chris, can you please turn off your game and come and eat,” I replied politely.

                “No,” Chris said bluntly.

                “We’re almost done,” Zayn answered less rudely. I threw pillows that were on Zayn’s bed at them. The two simply threw them back simultaneously.  I quickly blocked them but it still made contact with my hands. I marched over to their game which was clearly nowhere close to being over. I pulled the plug out, and the two made groans in protest.

                “Eat, now, go,” I said sternly while pointing to the door. The boys got up grumbling and followed me to the dining room.

***

                “Admit it you like my brother,” Doniya insisted. It was about 2 in the morning.

                “Fine, I do,” I groaned as I threw a pillow on my face after I said it.

                “I knew it!” Doniya cheered.

                “If you knew than why than why’d you make me admit it,” I asked.

                “YOLO,” Doniya simply stated.

                “I thought Zayn hated YOLO, why are you using it?” I questioned.

                “Because Zayn hates YOLO.”

                “Okay than,” I rolled my eyes.

                “But you have to tell him,” Doniya said. I burst out laughing. I couldn’t stop. I was finally able to stop before I said loud and clear, “No.”

                “I’m going to make you,” Doniya smirked.

                “Just because you’re a little bit older doesn’t mean you can ‘make’ me do anything,” I rolled my eyes,

                “Challenge accepted.”

***

                For the past two days Doniya and I have been inseparable.  She was going back to “Uni” soon, I love that word. She still hasn’t dropped the Zayn subject. We were walking down the hallway and Chris ran in front of us. Just as Zayn was going to do the same Doniya grabbed his arm. Zayn’s eyes widened a little and he shrunk back. Aw, is someone afraid of his big sister?

                “Hey, Zayn, Emily has something to tell you,” Doniya said before booking it. I glared at the back of her head. Zayn raised an eyebrow and gave me a look of confusion.

                “What were you going to say?” Zayn asked. I opened my mouth to  reply but I wasn’t even able to start before being interrupted.

                “ZAYN!” Safaa ran and jumped in his arms. Zayn gave me an apologetic smile, but urged me to continue.

                “I was going to ask if you wanted to help me with dinner, Safaa you can help if you want,” I suggested.

                “Sure, I’d love to,” Safaa replied, and Zayn agreed. Doniya will not be please with me, I smiled to myself.

                “Emily, you’re doing that face again,” Chris said walking up. I glared at him.

                “Thanks, where would I be without you,” I said sarcastically.

                “Making creepy faces,” Zayn smirked.

                “Shut up,” I pushed Zayn before walking to Doniya.

                “You didn’t tell him did you,” Doniya assumed.

                “Yup.”

***

                “Safaa, can you hand me the salt,” I asked and she did so. We were making, well, honestly I didn’t know what we were making. After five minutes of cooking Safaa got bored and went off to go do whatever little Safaa’s do.

                “Do you even know what you’re making,” Zayn asked.

                “Food?” I said uncertainly. Zayn set his chin on my shoulder. Hey, it smelled pretty good, so I assumed it tasted that way as well.

                “Is it edible,” Zayn smirked.

                “Everything is edible,” I returned the smirk.

                “Let’s put it to the test,” Zayn whispered, giving me goosebumps. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up moving away from the stove so he could get a taste. He tasted it and shrugged.

                “Not that bad,” Zayn said.

                “Well, that’s pretty good since we don’t even know what it is,” I laughed.

                “We should get cleaning,” I said.

                “Aw, no fun!” Zayn whined, “We’ll just make Waliyha do it.

                “I assume that will be fine with me,” I smiled.

                “Good,” Zayn went back to his original position with his head on my shoulder, and that’s how we stayed until dinner was ready.