"Just because I can doesn't mean I will. You just have to trust me on that. Like how I'm supposed to trust that you won't lie to me again." He said and I looked down. I knew he would hold that against me. I felt my throat get tight and tears start to well in my eyes at the thought of losing Andy because of this. While I was deep in thought I felt his lips against my neck and his hand slide across my back, pulling me close to him. A tear slid down my face and I quickly wiped it.

"Andy, I'm sorry." I said sadly and he hugged me tighter.

"I'm not looking for an apology. I'm just saying we need to learn to trust each other Sweetheart."

"I do trust you. It just scares me what you do to people sometimes. But I do trust you, and I plan on earning your trust back, no matter what I have to do." I said and he smiled at me and laid back in the bed, taking me down with him.

"Let's just take it day by day. Goodnight." He said and I fell asleep.

The next morning I got up before Andy. He was still peacefully sleeping and I leaned down and gently kissed his cheek before climbing out of his bed. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower and then got ready for the day. Andy was awake and dressed. We left the bedroom and I smelled breakfast cooking from downstairs. I saw Rose and Stephen sitting at the table eating breakfast with an unfamiliar man. Andy protectively placed his hand on my back as we entered the kitchen.

The man turned to see us and smiled at Andy. "Andy, long time no see." He said and Andy looked confused at him.

"Jackson. How-, What the hell are you doing here?" He asked as he went to hug the man. I looked at Rose and she shrugged at me. I sat next to her and served myself some pancakes.

"I've missed you too."

"I thought you were dead. We had a funeral. Where the hell have you been?!" Andy asked, still not taking his eyes off of Jackson.

"I know. I'm sorry. I had to fake my death because my family was in danger. The Cobra's threatened them when I was with the Spades and I couldn't let them get hurt."

"You know the Spades would've had your back," Andy said confused.

"I couldn't ask all my brothers to risk their lives for me. I decided that faking my death would be best. But now, I've heard that you've taken out the boss Cobra so I'm back and I'm here to stay." Jackson said.

"I can't believe this!" Stephen said happily.

"I'm Jackson, a long lost Spade." He said outreaching his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand and smiled.

"I'm Violet. Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine. So you're Andy's girl?" He asked and Andy looked at me smiling.

"I guess you could call me that," I said and he rolled his eyes at my stubbornness.

"She's mine, so don't get any ideas brother." He warned and Jackson laughed.

"So what, you're back in the gang?" Stephen asked and he nodded.

"Yes. Todd accepted me back and told me there was a spare room in the house that I could stay in until I get myself a place. So I'm back!" He said.

"Hopefully for good this time," Andy said. We finished our breakfast and took care of the dishes.

"So what are we doing today?" Rose asked as she dried the plates.

"I need to cover something new in Rolling Meadows so I can submit an article," I said as I rinsed off a plate.

"Article? Are you a writer?" Jackson asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I write for the RM Times. Mostly on current events and about fun opportunities that the town has to offer." I explained.

"Very nice, and Rose, what do you do?" He asked and I tensed up.

"Oh, I-"

"I know what we can do today!" Stephen interrupted her seamlessly. I sighed thankful that the question was avoided. "We can go to the range."

"The gun range?" I asked confused.

"Yes. I want to teach you, girls, how to shoot, now that we know you're in danger." Stephen said.

"Babe you know I can handle a gun," Rose remarked causing Stephen to smirk and kiss her head.

"Well, I want to teach Violet anyway. That's a good idea. Jackson, would you like to join us?" Andy asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, it sounds like fun!" Jackson said. "Where's Jeff? I want to see him." Jackson asked.

"He should be in his room. Go see him, he will be excited you're back. Invite him to go with us today while you're at it!" Stephen suggested and Jeff disappeared up the staircase.

"You better be careful, before anyone else finds out what you do. It's bad enough 4 gang members know." I warned Rose and she nodded.

"She's right. Just because we know you won't intentionally bring harm to the gang doesn't mean the rest of them will be so understanding. Jackson included." Stephen said.

"Guys, I know," Rose said. "I won't give anything away. For all, he knows my dad could've just been a gun enthusiast and that's why I'm good at shooting. If he asks I'll just say I work with Violet at The Times. It will be fine. Let's have fun today!"