Trapped

Hey guys. Yes i'm alive. I have been getting messages to continue writing the story. i will start updating the story but i am in my senior year of college and am busy so don't expect too much. My little cousin wants to shout out Kerra whoever that is. enough talking let's get into the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uncle Steven looked at Hermione's well developing body. she already had curves that grown women wished they had. Her breasts were snug in her 34 c bra. There wasn't a single blemish or scare on her body. Uncle Steven cupped her right breast and massaged it. 

"Stop it! Don't touch me!" Hermione screamed and tried to free her hands, but Uncle Steven only tightened his hold. He let go of her breast and traveled down her body creasing everything on his way down to her pussy. Once he got there he cupped it.

"Do you know what this is?" Uncle Steven said while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Hermione gasped.

"let me go, please. I promise i won't tell anybody about this please. let me go." Hermione pleaded while tears started to role down her face.

Uncle Steven looked down at her with sympathy in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry that i made you cry. I'll let you go."

He let go of Hermione's hands. Hermione was shocked that she was free and felt joy that she had been able to convince him. Uncle Steven reached into his back pocket and pulled out a pocket knife.

"That's what i would have said if i cared,  but I don't  so shut that pretty little mouth of yours. I have better plans for it later. " Uncle Steven said and brought the knife down to her throat.

Hermione froze. He wouldn't really hurt her. Right? This was all a joke and he would stop any time now. She closed her mouth and looked at her uncle with fear in her eyes.

"Good girl."

Uncle Steven moved the knife from her throat and traced down to her cleavage. He used the knife to cut the middle of her bra. He watched as her breasts sprung free. He could see how pink her nipples were. They looked like they were begging for him. He leans d down and sucked the right nipple. It instantly hot hard. Hermione was biting her lip yo keep from moaning. She felt disgusted and hated everything. Uncle Steven took the knife down her body and cut the sides ig her panties.

"Please stop. " Hermione said barley above a whisper.

Uncle steven bit her nipple causing her to yelp.

"What did  i say?"

He let go of her throbbing nipple and licked his way down to her pussy. Oh God how he missed the feeling of flesh. He reached her clit and attacked it. Hermione let out a moan. Uncle Steven forced a finger in her. Hermione yelped.

"You tell me to stop,  but your so damn wet." He said as he pulled out his finger and showed her.

"No, no I'm not."

"Whatever you say. " Uncle Steven said unzippening his pants.

Hermione felt panick in her heart as he did this. When Uncle Steven tried to pull his pants off,  that's when it really sank in. This wasn't a joke. She was in danger. She needed a way out. When uncle Steven got up to pull his pants off even further and she took her chance. Hermione bit the arm that still had the knife at her throat. When Uncle Steven snatched his arm off of her she got up and ran for the door. She had just reached the door when she felt arms around her waist.

"Noooo!" Hermione screamed as she was tackled to the floor.

As soon as Uncle Steven had her on the floor he took his dick in hid hand and guided it to her opening. He gave a hard thrust and broke her hymin. Hermione screamed bloody murder. It fucking hurt and he just kept thrusting.

3 hours later

Uncle Steven started thrusting fasted and faster until he came in her for the second time.

"I forgot how tight and wet virgins were." Sweating he got up and walked out of the door.

Hermione was numb. She had stopped screaming 30 minutes into it. She was cold and numb. She curled into a ball on the floor and cried. She could feel the cum oozing out of her.

"Why me? I really am trapped. "