Part 1

*______* - your name.

I was on the couch with my legs over Jai's lap and my head on his shoulder. Luke was sitting on his other side facing me we had our feet together up in the air. Skip and James were sitting on the other couch across from us and Beau was sitting on the floor infront of them.

"So what do ya wanna do?" i asked no one in spacific.

"You." Jai mumbled in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I am guessing the boys heard too because they all said things like, "yeoooo!" "Get in there Jai!!" "Jai's getting some!" and "Yeah Jai!"

I blushed a light shade of pink and kissed his cheek and he kissed mine in return.

"Seriously though" i said.

"But i was serious!" Jai shouted. I just kissed his cheek again and turned back to everyone else.

Luke then got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. When he came back he sat on the floor next to Beau.

"How about dares!" Beau shouted.

"Okay!" everyone said together.

"so who is gonna start?" i asked.

" I WILL!" screamed Beau.

"Okay, *______* i dare you to....." he thought for a second. "make Jai moan, i want to hear my baby brother moan." he winked and smirked at a blushing Jai.

I bit my lip, shrugged and got on Jai's lap straddling his waist with my hands resting on his chest, his hands on my hips. I started to kiss his neck trying to find his sweet spot. When i found it i started to suck it and nip at it with my teeth. I looked up at Jai, he was bitting his lip with his eyes shut tight. I started to get slightly rougher untill he finally moaned.

All the other boys laughed.

I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear "sorry" while hugging him tight he kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "it's okay, I will get you back anyway." I sat beside him again with my legs over his lap and my head rested on his shoulder with his head resting on mine. He had his arm around me and i was fiddling with his other hand on my lap.

"Alright my turn, Luke i dare you to..." i thought quickly " make out with Skip or James for 30 seconds straight you can choose with one you want." he chose James. Beau got it all on camera to upload it on the JanoskiansBlog channel.