Welcome to My Art Book!

-Please Read!-

Hello people! Name's Kana, or if you want you can call me Cow! This is my art book, where I post everything I draw (that I feel comfortable showing that is ^^;) because DeviantArt is so hard to keep up with! Maybe when I get better, but yeah. I used to have an account, but it depressed me that my watchers never actually interacted with me or liked my pictures, despite following me.

I like to draw a bunch of things, but mostly fanart. When I do draw things that aren't fanart, they tend to be animals or human body parts, or character designs. I will do requests, but commissions are out of the question, as I don't have a paypal account, nor do I think my art is good enough to be sold.

If you want to send a request to me, just PM me, I won't consider it otherwise. I won't draw NSFW, or any sort of kissing/romantic scenes. Mostly because I need to practice. Otherwise I'm open! Note that I cannot send you anything I make, it'll just be in picture form.

-Basic Info You Need to cover when requesting-

If fanart which fandom, and their name. If not, send me reference of character. If an animal, your good. If original species, send reference.

Pose? I need a basic summary of what you want.

Mediums? I work with a lot of things, however my proficiency with certain mediums will vary. I'm good with markers, clay, pencils, pens, and colored pencils. I can use charcoal, digital devices, and paint. I haven't used oil pastels in a while, so I haven't checked that territory in a while, but I'm open to that as well.

Why do you want me to draw this for you? I may not draw anything if I'm busy, or put it on hold if you simply "just want me to" draw something.

So yeah! That's the basis of me and art, if you have any questions, do comment or PM me, I'd be happy to answer your questions! Usually I like posting more than one picture at a time, so I may wait long intervals before updating again. Intro out of the way, enjoy looking at my art!

~Anime-Dragons (aka Kana)