Chapter Thirteen- Round 2: Ethan and Paul VS Tracey and Simon Part Two

Start from the beginning

"T-Thank you." Flareon smiled and bowed its head.

"Your welcome."

"Flareon." Flareon turned to Simon who crouched to its level and placed a hand on its head, "You did excellent work, mister."

"T-Thank you Simon." Seeing as Simon couldn't understand the fire type Pokemon, the response was, "Flare Flareon."

"You deserve a nice rest." Simon took out Flareons Pokemon which a red beam at the Pokemon.

"Thank you Slurpuff. The next time we battle, I will win."

"Slurpuff wishes Flareon and Slurpuff will meet once more." 

The Meringue Pokemon waved Flareon goodbye as he was engulfed inside his Pokeball. Tracey sneered and spat in disgust at the happiness that the Pokemon and trainers were giving off and wanted to upset the very balance.

He smirked and took out a Pokeball, one that held a Pokemon who's aura was so familiar and damaged.

My eyes widened in horror as I recognized instantly who he is about to send out. 

My anger rose up slightly and called Slurpuff back in his Pokeball, thanking him for his hard work before sending him back with the others.

I took my nanodex out and prepared for the worst, selecting one of my ace's.

Paul thanked his Electivire before returning him in his Pokeball. He placed Electivire into his pocket and pulled out another.

"Okay guys, round 3 is about to begin! Select your Pokemon!" The referee called out.

"Torterra, stand by for battle!"- Paul

"Delphox, let's go!"- Simon

"Diancie, battle Waltz!"- Ethan