Untitled

"please don't do it to me, please don't."

"princess, pleading won't help."

"what do you want from me, especially at this hour."

"i want you to come to the party with me. please"

"no."

"pleaaassee?"

"ok fine, but if you leave me, you'll be dead."

"you're really lucky you're my boyfriend," i said as i looked up at him. it was friday morning, we were on our way to school before he asked me a few questions about after school activities, in which i replied to. i agreed to them, so now here i am, holding my hands with my boyfriend as we walked to school together. what i did not know was that on that day, nothing will come out of this relationship other than distrust. 

"i know baby and i'm even more excited about this afternoon. thank you," he replied as he looked down at me. he had the nicest eyes, blue with specks of brown in them. it was as if i saw fiji's waters for the first time. (a/n sorry this was sloppy)

"no, i should be grateful for you. you're always there when i needed you. thank you for that," i replied while looking at the ground as my face became hot with my hands still intertwined with his. we were that sappy couple that you would read in every young adult book or story. we were that high school couple. 

i heard him chuckle as he gripped onto my hands even harder than before. we entered campus and as always, everyone greeted us. not us but him.

"hey man, how are you doing? "

"you coming tonight?"

"bro, we have to meet up soon."

"see you at the party?"

"dude check your texts."

"babe, i'm going to leave ok? i gotta catch up with the others. love you," he told me as he escalated away with the crowd. 

i'm going to be honest. nobody really liked the idea of us dating other than our parents because they had set us up. he lived a block away from my house and i would always see him on my walk to school, he was in my year but i didn't really pay attention much.

"why did you take me here?"

"because we get one to one time in a peaceful way."

i looked into his eyes, i felt like i was staring off into the ocean. i laid down on his lap.

"seriously, thank you. i love you and i mean it."