Prologue

"Now you must never let yourself be fooled by this demon it is from the Saturn clan!" The man said still walking.

"Really! Do you know which role?" I asked.

"We don't know at the moment, we're still getting information on it." The man looked pissed off when I asked that.

"It?" I questioned.

"Yes it! That thing shouldn't be allowed to live." The man said getting even more pissed off.

"What about angels?" I asked.

"Angels should be living but demons, no." He said smiling

"Anyways I'm Ed, I've worked here for ten years now, so if you have any question come to me." Ed said.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked. 

"We need him alive at the moment to find the other clan demons and we don't have the type of food he can eat, that's what your here for... to feed him." Ed said walking away.

To feed...

-------------------------------

I should tell you what's going on... 

In the world demons and angels have came out from hell and heaven to fight against each other, in that time of war nothing mattered and humans almost went extinct because of that war. But they decide to make a truths, for now. Humans we're able to repopulate and re-build a new world.... For all humans, demons, and Angels everything changed once the humans finally finished their new world, God and the Devil himself both agreed that Humans, Demons, and Angels should have a destined partner. A destined partner is like a mate they are meant for each other. So when the first Angel and Demon found out that they we're destined partners it changed a lot in the world.

Most of the time you will see and Angel's together and Demons with other demons... but on the rare chance a demon and an angel will be together which brings hybrids, hybrids are a mix of angel blood and demon blood. It is hard for hybrids to control themselves so which ever parent is the angel has to take the child and take care of he or she in heaven until they are of age. 

Now since demons will be demons, the humans have made prisons around the world to keep them at bay.... Those demons don't get to have their destined partners because their other half would maybe try to brake them out of prison, so if a demons destined partner is hired and they find out... the demon will watch as they kill them.

------------------

------------------

Everything seems, depressing here. There isn't any windows and the doors have seals on them to keep demons at bay. "Ah there you are." I heard a voice shout. I turned around and saw Ed coming my way. "I forgot to ask for your name." Ed said. "Lilith." I said bluntly. He looked shocked at what I had just said. "The demon i'm feeding his room?" I asked. "Oh right he's in the basement, last floor, room 305." Ed said then walked off again. 

This place reeks of desire. I might as well meet the demon until it's time for him to feed. As I walked down to the last floor from the basement it was completely dark but once I scanned my hand and eye lights started to turn on. I headed down to the door that was at the end of the hall and each step I took the smell of death kept getting stronger and stronger... but there was another smell... sadness. I was finally at the door and went through all of the requirement's to get through, there was two room and a big window I could see from the inside but on the other side the demon couldn't see me. It was pitch black and there was so many smells that I couldn't figure out but when I got closer up to the class I saw a shadow moving. I remember Ed telling me earlier that if want to try and get the demon to communicate I just need to figure out his name but since I don't he said to call him prisoner 305...

"305." I said quietly. 

No one answered so I started to look around and saw a door that could go onto the other side. I thought about it but decided I wouldn't want to see him just yet. 

Beep... Beep. 

My ear piece beeped twice so I answered it. "Yes?" I asked. "Lilith it's time to feed the demon, all you need to do is make sure the main door is close and that you turn on the lights and walk through that door." The woman on the other line said. I hanged up and went to close the door then turn on the lights. Everything was white but the window was a black color. I went over to the door and opened it, there seemed to be nothing inside so I went to the middle of the room and bit down on my finger which drew blood. 

I let blood fall down but then my body healed and closed the wound. I was going to exit after that but then a strong smell came out of no where which made me a little dizzy. "I'm surprised that they would put a human down here to feed me." A voice said. "But you are strong if your still standing from my aura." The voice continued. T-This demon...he can't be! "I didn't expect one of the saturn demons to not be able to tell why i'm like this." I breathed out. I stood up and turned around to a shadow, a black figure with red eyes. "But I guess I did hide my scent." I said looking straight into the demons eyes. "Scent?" The demon questioned. I knew I shouldn't show my true self right now... but this demon is...

I decided to let him find out and I let go and made my scent visible. The shadow was grinning until he could smell my scent, the shadow like figure dropped to his knees and his body started to turn to it's original self not his shadow form. I walked out from the door and closed it, I walked over to the window and waited for the demon to be able to get up. "This isn't possible." The demon said. The demon then looked up to the window and my eyes widened when I could finally see his face, he had black hair, and dark red eyes. I could feel my blood start to boil and my body start to burn. "I'm leaving." I said walking out the door. I heard his roars as I went back up stairs.

------

Once I got upstairs Ed was there to great me, "The demon seemed pissed?" He questioned. "I only gave him a little bit of food." I said as I was about to walk away. "Wait...um Lilith since your new I wanted to show you around if that's okay?" Ed said shyly. I could tell by his scent he desired me. I nodded and walked off. 

I can't believe it...that demon is my.... mate