19

It was another day in LA to start for Hyunjin. The sunlight immediately strikes through his huge glass window, his alarm clock follows to rang.

He slowly opened his eyes and rubs them as he taps on his side table to let the alarm clock dies.

He got up from his bed and fixed it from being so mess. He walked into the bathroom to take a mild wash of his sleepy face. Soon as he was done, he took his steps downstairs and meet his aunt in the kitchen who's cooking for their breakfast.

"good morning, dear."

"morning aunt, sorry i was supposed to be the one who's cooking for our breakfast." he said shyly. His hair still so messy.

"silly, it's fine. Thus, you have been my cook since you got here, i only cook this morning." she said as he placed the bacon and fried rice in the table. Hyunjin smiled.

He took two mugs in the cabinet and soon gets the coffee and cream. He placed it in the table as he sits across his aunt.

"by the way, are you still planning to finish your college?"

"i supposed to, but-"

"i can take you to the great universities here then!" his aunt pleaded happily, cutting the young boy off. He smiles.

"how dare am i to refuse to?" they both laughed as they starts to eat breakfast.

• • •

A shirtless and sweaty Hyunjin's who's only wearing a jersey shorts' washing a car infront of their garage in a hot ball of sunny day. (fuck, guys imagine!)

His aunt's basically in her work so he's totally alone in the house.

After washing the car, he decided to water his aunt's flower garden at their backyard.

"hyunjin..."

As he heard his name, he immediately look where it came from. He looked at his right side and saw the person his heart's been looking for through years. He dropped the hose, not knowing the water's still flowing on it.

He's so focus to the person he's looking at, "s-seungmin..." his hearts starts to pound, mentioning that name after years is making the pain and all, back.

"hey! yohoo! are you okay? i'm not seungmin though." a hand waves infront of his face that made him came back to the reality and sees a Korean boy infront of him.

He immediately got confuse on what to think first; he thought it was seungmin, the pain who came back, disappointment about the reality and the mysterious Korean boy infront of him.

×××

yeeeet! i fooled myself too, i thought this is gonna be the last part. mianhae! I've been thinking lately, this book's gonna flop if I'm going to end it that easy. ANYWAYS! THE GAYS WON ROTY LAST NIGHT UWUUU! so hapi for the loves of my life! and thanks for 2k reads, it means a lot! ಥ⌣ಥ