17

Months turned into years, so fast. The two still didn't found each other's string... or is it only Hyunjin?

“it's been two years since you almost cut your life, silly. Are you perfectly fine now?” Chan said while smiling genuinely. They are in a café where they usually hangout.

“yeah, and i'm so grateful i have you and them, so much” Hyunjin replied pertaining to the others which are having their busy life. He's back to a normal one already, in fact he's much better this time.

“and i'm so happy to see a new you right now, so when is your flight?” Chan asked and took a sip of his cappuccino.

“it's tomorrow, and i need the seven of you to accompany me into the airport” he said while smiling.

“of course! we will miss you so much, jinnie” said the older.

“me too, hyung. But don't worry, i will always bring myself back where my home is, i just need to find what my heart is looking for...”

(a i r p o r t)

They all drove over to the airport with Hyunjin.

“bro, are you going to find a boyfriend there?” Jisung suddenly asked while they are walking to the airport's entrance.

They all laughed including Hyunjin. And Minho just simply pinched Jisung's arm.

“shut up, he's not even moved on yet.”

There, the atmosphere starts to get awkward because of what Jeongin said.

“yeah, you all shut up. Let's just get there, Hyunjin's flight is in a minute.” said Woojin.

•••

He hugged them for the last time and bid goodbyes as he starts his steps to his destination dragging his baggages.

×××

ok, so i don't think this chap is good. But guess where he's going?????