13

He stayed sitting at that certain bench until his tears dried through his face. He looked at the starry sky.

He didn't notice how many hours he have been staying there.

His phone kept on ringing that he didn't mind at all, text messages and missed calls are flooding on his phone.

It took an hour before he decided to check his phone, missed calls from his mom and dad, from Chan, Felix, Joon, Minjoo, Jeongin and such, same as with text messages.

One message caught his attention, he opened it. It was from Woojin, 45 minutes ago. The cold wind suddenly blows.

|Woojin Hyung
I took Hyunjin to the hospital, i was walking at the pavement near our school when a crowd caught my attention so I ran towards them. Hyunjin got hit and run, minnie.

Please come over to ××××× hospital right now.

He's unconscious. I already called them|

His heartbeat starts to run so fast again reading Woojin's text message, his hands are getting cold and are shaking as well as his knees. He can't spill his tears maybe because he's focused on being so shock.

But then he tried everything just to arrived at the said hospital right away.

He ran through the hallways of the hospital until he saw their friends outside of the emergency room.

Changbin is comforting the crying Felix, as well as Minho to Jisung in the chairs outside the emergency room. Chan is shoving his palms on his face while staying strong as well as Woojin. Jeongin was the first who noticed Seungmin.

“h-hyung what happened to the two of you?” asked the crying younger that caused the others to noticed Seungmin. They waited on Seungmin's answer.

“t-this is all m-my fault...” he said in his tiny voice as he immediately into sob. Minho came to him and tugged his collar very hard.

“what have you done?!” he yelled at the younger's face, his face is red of anger, the others immediately pull Minho away.

“you two stop! this is not the fucking time to fight! bullshit! and Seungmin don't fucking blame yourself because no one's here liked this shit!” Chan yelled in frustration between them as he runs his fingers through his hair.

They stopped as the door of the emergency room opens... It was the doctor.

“doc how's our friend?” asked Chan right away.

“he's conscious now so don't worry, we will just do some observations on him within a week or two. Just let him rest as of now.” the doctor smiled as they all sighed in relief.

“thank you so much, doc” Chan said.