One shot {3}

"Another pile of papers?", Winters groaned.
"Sorry, Sir.", Zielinski really seemed sorry.
"What time is it, Zielinski?"
"Uhm, its 2000, Sir."
Damn it, he and Lew actually had a date tonight at 1900.
Again, he forgot about time and stood Lew up.

"Zielinski, can you try to phone Captain Nixon and tell him we have to reschule our uhm... the date of our meeting?", Winters asked with a seemingly snubbing tone, eyes focused on the paper to hide his blushing cheeks.
"Yes, Sir. Right away, Sir.", Zielinski answered and left the room.

Richard let his head fall on the table, exhausted.
He was literally confined in this office all day. It was rare that he left office before 2100. Meant he was so tired that he fell asleep as soon as he fell on his bed, literally.

Nixon didnt complain tho. He took every second he could get to see Winters. At lunch, or when he had to run errands for Sink and rushed into Winters' office. He often had some snacks or just distracted him with some jokes or gossip.

Anyway, tonight they had planned to go in town. Its friday and they had worked hard to get weekend passes.
But it seemed that Winters could forget about that...

The redhead lifted his head and sorted the papers again before he continued to read.

He didnt notice somebody opened the door until Zielinski shouted, "Sir, you can't just enter-"
"Calm down, Zielinski! Its only me.", a familiar voice reassured the outraged Zielinski.
Nixon entered the office and leaned against the door after he shut it.

"Nix! I am so sorry, i had to cancel our date, again!!" Winters jumped up.

Lew looked good. Like really good. He hadnt shaved for a few days and, unlike him, Lew could grow out a beard, which suited him so so good.
But it wasnt just that. Since they made things kinda official, Nixon reduced his consumption of alcohol drastically. He knew Winters didnt like him being drunk.
From time to time, he still drank much but not like before.

Nixon shrugged Winters apologies off as only he could and went over to Winters desk, sitting down on it.

"Its fine. It was foolish to believe we could get away from this place for only a few hours..."
Winters opened his mouth but Nixon stopped him with a quick peck on his lips.
"Nix!", Winters gasped. "What if someone would have entered just right now?"

"Babe, that wouldnt have happened because i locked the door."
"You did-...What about Zielinski?"
"I sent him home.", Nix shrugged and smiled impishly.

He moved around the table and turned Winters to him.

"And why would you do that?", Winters asked, slightly breathless because Nixon spreaded Winters' legs and kneeled down between them.

Now Winters was panting and didnt know what to do or what to feel.
Nixon, close, so close to his-

Nixon pulled Winters down for a kiss. A long, demanding kiss.

"For pete's sake, Lew."
Nix scoffed. "Still not dirty enough to make you curse huh?"
He gave him a questioning look, while his fingers sweeped around on Winters belt.

Oh shit, before Winters even knew what he was doing he nodded and Lewis opened the belt and Winters pants, still cafeful to not touch the spot of Winters body, he was hoping for.

Wait, he was hoping for-

Nixon kissed him again. And again. And again.
And again while his fingers stroked Winters thighs, but still not-

Winters moaned. Lew smiled during another kiss.
"So impatient today, Dick?", he whispered.
"Jeez"
"Its just me"

And finally,
F
I
N
A
L
L
Y,
Lew layed his hand against that spot Winters was praying for.

Yes, praying for.

Lew moved his hand, only a feathery touch, but enough for Winters to groan loud.

"Fuuuck, Lew!"
Nixon pulled back and grinned. "Fucking language, Dick!"

Winters moaned again thanks to Lewis choice of words.

"Not helping", he hissed and pressed himself against Nixon's hand, needingly.

Nixon laughed and went down to bring Winters the relief he was desperately waiting for...

.....

OH FUCK what have i done?!

Fuuuuck, i love this one too much, sorry not sorry;)
xoxo