18

Sky P.O.V

*3 weeks later*

So after all the wait, i finally get to have my GENDER REVEAL PARTY!!!!  I am so excited about this because i get to find out is it a boy or a girl. I hope its a boy and so does Erik. We wanted a boy first but that doesn't mean that we didn't want Dream because we did then and we do now. Dream is more excited about this because she wants a baby sister but we want her to have a baby brother so she can learn how it feels to have  brother. I mean I did have a brother but you know things happen. Anyways we decided to have the party in the palace because the palace is the most safest place on Earth. The whole entire place is filled with blue, pink, and white decorations and it is so pretty. After the Gender Reveal Party, 3 weeks later we are having a baby shower. I know you are thinking, isn't a baby shower and gender reveal the same thing. Well it's not because a gender reveal is when you and your family do not know the gender except you close friend or close family member. They set that up and you have a huge balloon or anything that u are going to open or pop and then you know the gender of the baby. A baby shower is when u play games, you know the baby's gender , and you get gifts for your baby. Some people like to do one but i want to do both since this is going to be last kid or whatever.

Anyways we go outside of the palace and i see two boxes. i know damn i am not having twins......

Shuri: i know you are wondering why you have two boxes well its because on the paper the doctor gave me it said you guys are having Twins and i assumed you knew so yeah go ahead and open the boxes 

Sky: okay c'mon Erik

So Erik and I went to the boxes and did a count down

5....4....3....2....1

We opened the boxes and it came out as one pink and one blue. We are having are having a boy and a girl. I am so happy. I am literally crying right now. Erik is such a big baby he is all up on my sister shoulder crying and i'm just laughing at him. he comes over towards me and hugs me. he kisses me and says

Erik: thank you for this beautiful blessing

Sky: your welcome baby and thank you

Erik: for what baby

Sky: Everything

Erik: your welcome babe

So after everybody left we went into Dream's room and told her that she is having a brother and sister. She was so happy all she could do is smile which made me so happy that she  is ready to have siblings. We had told that even though mommy and daddy are going to be busy with the babies that doesn't mean we don't love her because we love her with all out heart and that will never change. After our talk with Dream, i gave her a bath and put her down to bed. hen i went to my room, Erik was already in the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When i got out i put on my robe and went back into the room and put on my pajamas. i got into bed and went to sleep. TODAY has been a LONG DAY. I'm so happy that i'm having a girl and a boy. i'm so excited about it.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES

ENJOY

604 WORDS