•9•

Camila POV
I must have fallen asleep. I was awoken by the sound of a door closing. Lauren was home. I felt excited, happy? The door suddenly opened removing me from my thoughts.
Lauren POV
She lay where I left her. She look a bit confused, but I didn't really care. I undid her hands and feet and told her to come down for dinner. I led her downstairs to the table where a large pizza laid. She looked back at me with joy in her eyes. "Thank you" she said. As she smiled at me with her beautiful teeth. Wait what? Why am I admiring her? I should be wanting to kill her. I brushed off those thoughts as I sat across from her and began eating. Not much was said throughout the meal. I ate about two slices while Camila had about four. Once we were both full I asked her if she had to use the restroom.
Camila POV
She asked if i has to use the restroom. "No" I responded. She took me by the hand and led me to the basement. " Please don't leave me down here." I pleaded. Like it was gonna change her mind though. She turned and looked at me for what seemed like forever. She then switched her directions and led me back to her room. "You can sleep in here tonight, but I'm gonna restrain you again. So don't make it hard on me." Lauren said. I simply nodded and let her take my worst in her own and tie them to each bedpost. She didn't tie them as tight this time. She left them a bit loose but not enough to escape or anything. She then stripped herself of her clothing right in front of me. She proceeded to lay next to me with nothing but her bra and underwear on. I didn't say anything, because I didn't want her to punish me again.
Lauren POV
Her heart beat was heavy and fast as I laid my head on her chest. She seemed nervous. Understandable. I wrapped my arms around her torso. God she was so warm. I looked up at her and gave let a small peck on the forehead. "Goodnight Camila" I said. She looked at me shocked but I received no response. I simply proceeded to lay my head back on her chest. Settling down for a long nights rest.