•2•

Camila POV:
Thank god it was Friday. Dinah and I had plans to sneak into a club tonight. Even though the thought made me a little nervous Dinah always pushed me outside my comfort zone. "So how about we head to my place to get ready for tonight?"
Dinah POV:
So how about we head to my place to get ready for tonight Camila asked me. "Hell yea my baby has to look sexy to hook up tonight" "Haha not funny Dinah"
Camila POV:
Once we got to my place we had our clothes picked out and ready. I had a regular black dress with spaghetti straps that was short and showed off my legs nicely. Dinah went more bold by wearing an outgoing red dress that sparkled when light hit it, she also went pretty heavy with her make-up looking as sexy as ever. Once we were both dressed and ready we made our way to the club. Once we got there I noticed it said Gay Club and I immediately objected. "DINAH!!!" "YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!!!" " If I had told you I knew you wouldn't have come, come on Mila step out of you're comfort zone." After minutes of fighting I had enough and finally gave up and let Dinah drag me into this hell hole.
Lauren POV:
Camila was headed to this club. She wasn't old enough which I knew, but I also knew she could probably get in with ease. I watched as she and her friend made their way in and I followed slowly behind them. I didn't dress up though I went casual with just my jeans and t-shirt. Once I made my way in the club my eyes stayed glued to Camila. I watched as her friend had wandered off without her and she was left alone by the bar. She stood there clueless, probably looking to get into somebody's pants. I couldn't let that happen. Me being the bold person I am took this chance and decided this was a good time. I had the gear in the car to kidnap her. I also had some of chloroform and rope in my jacket pocket. I could do this all I had to do as seduce her.