The Date

I woke up with my alarm going off . I got out of bed and started playing Wake Up In The Sky by Gucci Mane , Bruno Mars , and Kodak Black .

I used my Japanese Cherry Blossom set from B&BW to bathe , lotion , and perfume myself . After I got done getting dressed ( outfit in mm ) I did my hair ina cute but simple style

 After I got done getting dressed ( outfit in mm ) I did my hair ina cute but simple style

I got my shoes and took them downstairs until after I ate breakfast.

" Hey mama ."

" Hey daddy , what's for breakfast?"

" Pancakes and bacon ."
He answered .

" Aw okay . So do you remember what happened yesterday ?"

" Of course . What you got to tell me ?" He asked .

" Well Jay asked me to hangout and then he asked where , so I said surprise me and he's coming to pick me up at 6 today ."

" Damn ok . But have you thought about what you wanted to do about your situation?"

" Yea , I wanna live here . Everything here is much better and calmer , no kids to worry about and nobody up my ass about anything and everything ."

" Well then you better call her and tell her what you just told me ." He told me .

At 5:00

I called my ma's number and she picked up on the third ring .

" Hello ?"

" Hey So I made a decision on what imma do." I told her .

"Well hurry up cuz ion got time for this bullshit !" She yelled at me .

" Why you yelling ? I ain't do nothing to you , this is why I'm moving out ."

And then I hung up . Now you see why I was being distant a few days ago because she's always like this . I'm so happy to finally be getting up out that dumbass house . Regardless of what just happened I ain't finna let what she just said to me ruin my mood .

I checked the time on my phone and seeing that it was 5 I was gonna go watch the game I missed last night . I always record games because I'm always out the house by the time it comes on .

1 hour later

I hear a knock on the door so I look through the peephole and smile when I see who it is . At this point my dad is wondering who it is . I look back at him and then open the door to see Jay looking like a whole ass snack .