Introduction🙂

"Getcho ass down here and eat this food foe it get cold !" , yelled my ma .

"AIGHT , damn !" I mumbled .

Today I was leaving to go see my daddy and I was excited . Even tho I love my moms I just need a break from her , she always up my ass about school and shit . Daddy's a huge king pin in Brooklyn and I get whatever I want but sometimes I just want to spend time with him .

He be so busy with work it's crazy . I was already dressed wearing my jean jacket with a white tank and some light blue jeans with white huraches I hadn't put on yet . I went downstairs to see what ma fixed me .

She made pancakes, bacon , sausage, and toast .

" Hey baby , yo daddy is coming to pick you up so get yo stuff together before he comes ."

I sat down and she fixed my plate . I only got pancakes and bacon because I wasnt that hungry .

" Ma do you ever think about getting back with daddy ?" , I asked .

" To be honest I do but I don't want his actions to affect us . You know his life and you know what he does ." she said

" Yea I know but you don't want us to be a family ? Like how it used to be before what happened ."

" Lets not talk about that , let's just focus on you getting your stuff together ."

I went upstairs to grab the final things I needed , hair products etc. When I went downstairs I saw my ma and pops talking like they slept in the same bad at night . I instantly felt like how I used to . No care in the world except about my family . 

All of a sudden that feeling was broken when my sister came in the house . My life was better before my moms had them . I wouldn't mind a brother but my sister just think she run this shit and she got it all wrong . She made my life a living hell . I didn't like her , she tried to fight me , yell at me , and get me in trouble for everything . Meanwhile me and my brother got along well .

"Okay baby see you later call wen you can and have fun ."

" Aight ma see you ."I said

——————————————————————
Brooklyn , New York 📍

" What you want to eat mama ?" Daddy said .

"Some Mexican ." That was my favorite food 🤤

"  What's wrong ma ?"

"Nothing , I just don't wanna live wit my moms nomore ."

" Why you say that ? I mean I can tell it's because of yo sister ."

" She be thinking she run shit but she don't . She just need one good ass beating by me and she'll think twice about talking to me the wrong way ." And yea he lets me cuss 🤪

"We'll beat her ass then if she actually deserve it bad enough ."

"But then imma get in trouble with ma ."

" Fuck that . If you fight her imma tell her that I told you to do it , that lol gurl think she can talk to anybody anytype of way and that shit ain't coo ."