Fountain Studios

Cait’s POV

BABY YOU’RE A FIREWORK, COME ON LET YOUR COLOURS BURST!

“Ergh,” I moaned as I rolled over in my bed to turn my alarm off. It was 4.45am, and time to wake up Jodie as she had no hope in hell waking up to her alarm.

I threw my Help for Heroes hoodie over my pyjamas and headed for Jodie’s room. We had our parents deliver all of our belongings on Saturday morning when we told them we had the job, they were ecstatic for us! It’s a nice environment for me and Jodie to be trusted to live on our own, it’s just so relaxing, although the only downfall we had to be at Fountain Studio’s this morning for 7am as it was out first day, I’m nervous.

As I finally reached Jodie’s room I noticed she was sound asleep, time to work some magic.

“JODIE JODIE JODIE!” I screamed as I jumped on her bed. “IT’S TIME TO GET UP, WE HAVE WORK COME ON COME ON OR IM POURING WATER AND FLOUR ALL OVER YOU!”

“Ergaaaaaaaah CAITLIN IM AWAKE NOW CAN YOU PLEASE GET OFF OF ME?” Jodie questioned.

“Of course I can, but sleepy head we’re meeting One Direction today so if I were you I’d hop into that shower and get ready, we have to leave at 6 to get there on time!” I exclaimed.

“ON IT!” Jodie replied.

I wandered back to my room and went to get ready. I had a quick shower and was back in my room by no time, I was lucky that I had brown naturally curly hair, so I left that to dry. I picked out a simple flowery dress, with some dolly shoes and a knitted cream cardigan. After applying minimal makeup I grabbed my River Island Bag and was ready to go.

Jodie’s POV

This morning was going to be a tough one I could tell; it’s not even 5am. I had a quick shower and had enough time to shave my legs quickly too. I ran back into my room in a mad rush. I decided on my Ramones tee and my high waisted shorts. I tied my hair up in a bun, grabbed my denim jacket and my over the shoulder bag. BOOM I was ready to go!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=47656286#fans

“CAITLIN!” I shouted whilst wondering to the living room.

“Yeah? I’m here now, you ready?” She answered.

“Was just gonna ask you the same thing! Let’s go.” I replied.

And with that we left the comfort of our own flat and got ready to aboard the tube to Fountain Studios. But before hand we popped into the Starbucks at the end of our street and ordered our morning coffees. It was now 6am, the morning tube was cramped and I was tired YAY perfect first day!

We finally reached the studios but Alex was nowhere to be seen, today she was going to give us our lanyards to show we were employees so we could actually get in the studios.

“Erm Cait? We can’t just stand out here forever yano,” I said looking rather puzzled.

“SH JO I’M ON THE Oh, hello Alex yeah its Caitlin here we’re outside the studios and can’t get in!” Cait replied. “Mhmm, yeah, cool that’s fine. So round the back first door on the left? Right yeah see you in a sec! Bye!” Cait hung up the phone and began to pull me around the corner.

“OUCH Cait calm it!” I exclaimed.

“We’re late for Christ sake! Now move!” Caitlin replied. I wouldn’t argue with Cait, she gets scary. So we plodded round to the back of the studios where Alex was waiting.

“Hello girls! Sorry for not giving you more correct directions. Anyway here are your lanyards and here are your folders with your itineraries in for the next week or so.”  Alex said, whilst passing us the lanyards and folders.  “So if you’d like to follow me through I have a few people to introduce you too.”

We followed Alex around the studio, my nerves eased off. Cait was up there talking to Alex and I held back, taking in the door numbers and corridors so I wouldn’t get lost.

“And in here girls is your first job,” Alex lead us through a door. “Boys, this is Caitlin and Jodie and they’ll be looking after you guys and the other contestants during your time on The X Factor!” Alex moved to the side.

HOLY COW my insides were screaming, Cait and I were face to face with One Direction.