Chapter 2: Come alive

Start from the beginning

Y/N: I won't let you die, we still have to go out don't we?

He forced a smile on his face as he looked at the trapped girl. The loud cracking from the building broke their concentration. The building was now falling and was almost on top of them. Out of instinct Y/N threw himself onto Juleka to shield her from the attack. The building crashed down on them crushing them instantly. Lady Bug and Cat noir could only watch helplessly.

Cat Nori/Lady Bug: Y/N!!! JULEKA!!!

Y/N POV:

I opened my eyes looking up into the bright blue sky. Wait a minute, last I checked I was crushed by a building, so how am I looking at the sky much less BE ALIVE!!!

I sat up to see I was laying in savannah grass with a large rock in front of me with what seems to be a lion head floating above it... On fire...

Y/N: WHAT MUSHROOMS DOES THE CAFETERIA HAVE ACCESS TO!?

???: What do you seek?

Y/N: Um, come again?

???: What do you seek?

Y/N: Honestly some B O N E L E S S Pizza, but I'm pretty sure there's more pressing matters at hand.

???: You are not like all my other hosts. They were great warriors. Kings and queens of great lands. It's a shame that human life can be so fickle.

Y/N: Seems like you may have some attachment issues, but that's none of my business.

I took a sip of the tea that was in my hand. My eyes widened as I threw it to the ground.

Y/N: How did I get tea?! WHAT IS GOING ON, I DON'T EVEN LIKE TEA!?!?

Shira: My name is Shira, I am a Kwami. A being of power designated to the existence of not one but two great powers.

Y/N: And what powers are these? If you say love I'm walking away...

Shira: The powers of time and music.

Y/N: What ever happened to space.

Shira deadpanned.

Shira: We do not speak of Phil. Now give me a reason that you deserve my powers.

I suddenly went serious.

Y/N: I want to save my friends and the ones I love!

The lion head then transformed into a much smaller creature who had a very bored look on her face.