He stopped, closing his eyes for a moment, then let his guard down as well, "But if it will help you to feel more comfortable making a choice, then understand that I too will not simply give my body away again. This is not a job, or an intelligence opportunity. It is our lives. If you accept my body, you will take my heart as well."

Samantha bit her lip for a moment then slowly nodded. "Yours, Mine." She tilted her head. "Dry off, then cuddle?" She murmured softly. "I like to sleep topless, will that be a problem?" She asked softly.

"Only if you feel that the potential for drowsy and delirious touches of your body is a problem. For I too enjoy sleeping topless." Deklin smiled. "If you can live with my topless old body, I can live with your topless angelic one."

Samantha looked him over briefly, then rubbed her hands over his body gently before tugging him close for another hug. "I quite like your body." She tilted her head slightly. "Of course now I'm curious as to what would happen if I said I like to sleep naked?"

"I would tell you that I still like to sleep topless." He chuckled, "One of the things that you'll find is that if I sleep in shorts, the bed, and you by extension, will be less... messy in the morning."

Samantha wrinkled her nose in confusion, then blushed slightly as she understood what he meant. "I see." She murmured, then slowly released him. "We should dress, I would like more cuddles, and hopefully kisses." She bit her lower lip for a moment then softly murmured, "And maybe some touches?"

Deklin smiled and nodded, "As you wish, my Samantha." He quickly slipped on the clean shorts that he had brought in, then stepped back to give her some room in the small bathroom. He did not leave, however. The view was simply too good for that.

Samantha blushed as she saw him watching her, quickly dressing, then looked up at him curiously, "What are you thinking?" She murmured softly.

His soft smile accentuated the answer, "That I just might be the luckiest man to have ever lived."

Samantha looked down at her body, then lifted her gaze back to him, tilting her head slightly. "I believe I'm the lucky one." She stepped closer to his warmth, pressing lightly against him. "Cuddles now?"

He nodded, "Cuddles now." Deklin led her over to the bed. "I'm sorry for the... tight accommodations. They don't make corvettes with beds that are good for two. In your home, however, I have one that we will be able to use upon our return."

Samantha smiled softly at him, "I think we'll be fine for now."

It started slowly, just kisses and touches.  Soon, she was indeed begging and the fire grew between them as they made love to each other. It was more than just the physical action, it was a sharing of two souls, two hearts, two minds. Every touch, kiss and feeling branded on them.

When they finished, he propped himself up on his elbows again, looking at her. "So... was that, everything you'd hoped you'd find?"

Samantha shuddered under him, wrapping her arms around his body to hold him tightly to her, "Better than I ever imagined." Her voice soft and slightly embarrassed as she confessed. "Never... thought I'd want, need someone so much. Would... want to give... me into someone else's care." She swallowed looking up into his eyes, "Yours, for as long as you desire. My body is yours, for you."

"Forever. I was quite clear on the terms, Samantha. Do you need to be punished again for not listening?" Deklin looked at her sternly.

Samantha blushed dropping her gaze slightly, "No, sir... just giving you the ability to change your mind, if I'm not good enough... feel good enough."