Deklin's Claim

Samantha nodded. "I understand." She swallowed and looked at the pizza. "Shall we finish eating before you take your shower? And may I sit on your lap while we eat? I want to be close to you."

He nodded, then scooted his chair back and sat down in it, murmuring, "As you wish, my Samantha."

Samantha carefully sat on his lap, slowly lowering down to make sure she wasn't too heavy, before snuggling into his chest and wrapping one arm loosely around his shoulders. "This OK?" She murmured softly in his ear. "Not too heavy?"

Deklin chuckled, "Yes, I'm old, but I'm not going to break, Samantha." He nodded toward her plate, "Eat. You're fine. Better than fine, actually. You're damn near perfect, if you ask me."

She wrinkled her nose, then took up her slice of pizza, commenting. "Of course I'm nearly perfect, I chose the right forces, I'm a marine." She teased before she started eating.

Deklin took a bite of his, smiling as he chewed. "Exactly. Now if you were actually perfect, you'd be Navy."

Samantha stuck her tongue out at him, then returned to eating, her hand slowly stroking up and down his back, gently massaging. "So, what kind of teasing gets me in more trouble than others?" She asked curiously.

Deklin smiled deviously, "Now where would be the fun in telling you that?" He took a sip of his brandy, then looked at her eyes intently, "For me."

Samantha grinned impishly, "I guess that just means I need to test the waters. Good thing I'm a marine and go first." She stuck her tongue out at him as she set the pizza down, one hand dropping to idly stroke down his inner thigh, reaching between her legs to do so.

The low growl that rumbled from his throat sent shivers down her spine. "You are right. It is my intention that you go first..." He leaned into her ear and breathed hot and low, "And often."

Samantha swallowed her whimper, then turned slightly, quickly finishing off her slice of pizza before she started playing with fire again. After she finished, she leaned into his chest, her hand reaching down to stroke up and down his thigh, curious if he would growl, finding the sound very pleasing.

Deklin held her tightly for a moment, while he finished his slice of pizza, then lifted her and deposited her on the floor. "I am going to take a shower. I will be right back out. That is..." He looked at her as he stood, a challenge in his eyes, "unless you'd rather join me, of course."

Samantha tilted her head slightly, her chin lifting at the challenge. "Why I would be delighted to join you, and I'll even be kind enough to wash your back." She smirked wickedly into his eyes. "If that would please you, of course."

"Only after I wash yours, my Samantha." He smiled lecherously. "First and often, my dear. First and often." He waved his hand toward the bathroom. "Ladies first."

The showered, taking their time to wash each other and offer pleasure to the other. Strong massages, soft kisses and gentle touches, as the water cooled they turned it off and took the time to dry each other. Samantha sighed as they finished, and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him even tighter to her strong warmth, nuzzling into his neck. "Yours, mine...ours." She murmured as she held him. "Want you desperately, but want it to be right, for both of us... not just because I'm available. Want you to be sure, because... Deklin, if I give you my body, my heart will come with it." She confessed the last fear.

Deklin released his arms around her body and brought both hands up to cup a cheek, framing her face. "And if you give me your heart, I swear to you that I will care for it with my life." He looked at her, then tried to make her understand. "I have promised you that there will not be another for as long as you'll have me. When I made that promise, that was it. The decision was made. I do not change my mind, Samantha. And you will find that I do not promise things easily or freely. I was raised to believe that promises are to be kept at all costs. That a man's word was who he is. And I have given you mine."