Thinking about piper

Jason's POV
I was going on a date with piper today. I went to the Aphrodite Cabin and knocked. Drew opened the door. "Too over the heels with dumpster queen"
I told her to shut up and send piper.

Piper came out
And she was wearing a very beautiful dress. It really stood out on her making her look really beautiful. It tightfisted on her sexy body. I went over and kissed her on the cheek. I was then about to kiss her on the lips but she stopped me whispering that we don't want a repeat of what happened during soccer. What happened was kind of embarrassing but I enjoyed every bit of it.

Piper grabbed my hand and I pulled her away from the Aphrodite cabin taking her out of camp. We hailed a taxi and drove of to some cafe where we had dinner.

When we returned camp looked dead so we realised everyone was asleep. I took piper to the Zeus cabin and she agreed in order to not disturb her siblings.

Pipers POV

I couldn't believe it Jason asked me to sleep with him in his cabin. I quietly went to my cabin and got my pj's. I went back and Jason was already
Lying on his bed. He got out and pulled me in. I snuggled up
Closer to him. He then kissed me moving down my neck and
Started to take of my shirt, I took of his shirt and felt his six-pack. He I squeezed my breasts gently massaging them. I moaned in delight. I couldn't take it so I moved over him and took of his pyjama. It revealed his 9 inch erect penis. i grabbed it and stroked it, then I took it in my mouth, and gave him a blowjob.

He took of my pyjama and gently rubbed his fingers inside my vagina. Then he started squeezing my ass massaging it. He then thrust himself inside of me and then we started having oral. After a while we both got tired so I slept on his chest.

When I opened my eyes again i realised I was sleeping with Jason. I buried my face in his neck and stayed like that until............ Thalia stormed in. She then saw me over Jason and told me to wear something quickly before she gets mad at me. She then asked if we had It so I hesitated and then told her yes. She asked whether we used protection and I said we both forgot. Meanwhile, I looked at Jason peacefully sleeping, gods he was so cute when he was sleeping.

Then Thalia walked over to Jason and slapped him hard across the face. Jason got up startled and got out of his bed for that he receives other slap from thalia because he was naked. Then Thalia walked out and told us to hurry up and come to breakfast. Jason then came to me, kissed me and said I love you.