Chapter 10: Some Explanation

Chapter 10

-Niall-

I gulped watching her eyes search my face for an expression. "I not just a singer. I'm in a band."

She furrowed her eyebrows, "And.."

"I'll drive you to my flat tonight, and I'll tell you everything." I said as the bus pulled up.

She seemed really confused, "Why can't you just tell me now?"

"I'll just tell you later, okay? I'll pick you up here around 9?" I said since it was already 7.

She nodded and walked onto the bus.  

I ran my fingers through my hair sighing. How was she going to take this?

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

Pulling up next to the bus stop, I saw her there sitting on the bench. She walked over, opened her door and sat. The car ride was silent as I was trying to think of a way of telling her the news. 

 ˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

I opened the door to the flat and let her in before me. I knew the boys would be here, and that's why I wanted her to come over. 

"Hi lads, this is Keegan." I said shutting the door behind me. They all greeted her by giving her hugs and introducing themselves. I brought her into my bedroom. My bedroom was covered with our album, awards, our dolls, records, books, and more. 

She looked around my room suprinsingly. "Niall, is this from singing?" 

"Sit down," I said to her patting the area of the bed next to me. "The boys that you met in the living room are my band mates, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, and Zayn Malik. We all auditioned for the X Factor in 2010, hoping to fufill our dream as solo artists. We all made it to bootcamp. When the bootcamp results came, none of us were picked. We thought we had all failed to complete our dream as artists. Minutes later, they called us 5 lads back on the stage. They had chosen us to become a group during the X Factor Live Shows. Harry chose the name One Direction and we became an official band. We made it all the way to the finals, then got third place. Simon Cowell, our manager, decided we'd make it as a boyband in the music industry, so he signed us. We have broken The Beatles records, and now we are the biggest boyband in the world. We have a ton of fans, and recently got done with our tour, and now we're working on our second album."

Her eyes widened. "You're a part of One Direction? Your band is the one that always comes on the radio! You're One Direction?!" 

I smiled and nodded. 

"Wow. Your song always plays in the gym!" She said excitedly. 

I smiled looking at the ground.

"This is unreal."

"I feel the same way," I laughed, 'It's hard to believe this would ever come true."

She grinned and hugged me while congratulating me. Pulling away, we both faced each other on the bed. She smiled, her eyes looking into mine. Her eyes were beautiful. The same color as a Hershey's chocolate bar. I looked at her eyes, then her lips. She had a small smile on her lips as I put my hand on her right cheek. She leaned in, biting her lip. I smiled a bit and leaned in too. Our lips touched and moved along together in what seemed a harmony. My hand moved to the back of her neck. Her hands made their way into my hair. Her fingers moved around in my hair as I moved my hands to her waist. Her lips were super soft and felt perfect against mine. Our lips moved together perfectly. I didn't want to pull away. My hands moved up and down her back as she tangled her fingers in my hair. I was craving her kiss, it was addicting and it felt amazing. I started to pull her closer to me as we continued kissing.