9

Tahani POV

Woah, did she just.

"Did you just admit your feeling for Sean?" I ask and she nods. She calms down and looks at me. "You remember that other time, when we were 16, and I was talking about Sean in my sleep?" She asks and I nod.

"Well, that's because we were dating" she says and I gasp. "What the holy hell!" I say and she nods while chuckling. "Tahani, He was my first. In basically like everything. My first boyfriend, my first kiss, my first makeout.. my first time.." she says and I'm literally exploding inside.

"Your first time!" I shouts and she nods. "Omg." I say learning my head against the wall just thinking about what she just said. "So what happened? Why aren't you guys together?" I ask and she looks down. "It was ruining our careers. We spent so much time together and we weren't focused on our work, just each other. So we had to stop" she says and I sigh.

"You guys are so stupid" I say shaking my head and she looks at me. "Kaycee! Love is more important than a stupid career! Your career won't last when your old and retired. But love will. Love will stay forever. Until you have hearing aids and stuck in wheelchairs all day. Love is still there" I say and she nods and looks at me.

"I know Tahani. I know. I realised that but I can't take it back. He like tate now. He is over me" She says and I shake my head. "No, I don't think Sean Lew could ever be over you" i say and she shakes her head. "When I saw him yesterday, after his date with Tate. He didn't know I was there but I was. He said something like "this is it. I'm finally gonna get over kaycee rice". And we loved each other, so if he is saying that then that means his probably falling for her" she says and an instant wave of sadness comes into my system. Then a different wave of emotions come.

Excitement.

I grin at kaycee and she frowns. "We're gonna make him see what he is missing out on" I say and she shakes her head. "Oh yes. Don't worry." I say dragging her into her room she showed my earlier.

"Here we go!"

Kaycees POV.

When Tahani finally done. I looked At myself in the mirror and shook my head. "No, that is way to reveali- where did you even get this?!" I say and she chuckles. "In ya wardrobe. There was a note on it that said "you would need this one day to lure him in" and it said from "k" at the end" she says and I chuckle.

"Kylie

"Kylie.." I say and laugh to myself. "I guess I'll have to wear this" I say and chuckle.

We go downstairs and everyone stares at us. "Why is everyone staring at us" I say and I see Tahani rolling her eyes. "There staring at you dumbass" she says and we both chuckle.

We get to the pool and see the gang. Bailey and Chloe grinning at me while the boys smirk. But Sean, his just frozen. "Um hey?" I say to Sean and everyone laughs. He gets out of his trance and I see Tate coming. She looks at me Then looks away back at Sean.

"Kaycee, trying to impress someone?" Josh asks and I giggle. "Maybe" I say looking around my backyard looking at some boys. "Anyways, I'm going for a dip" I say getting up. I run into the pool and jump in.

The whole gang starts coming in and we randomly start playing games. We play chicken fight with me on some random guys shoulders. His pretty cute but I'd prefer Sean any day.

We starts randomly dancing in the pool as upbeat songs come on then every starts to get tired and starts talking. Then a song comes on and i freeze. Silence by khalid and marshmallow always made me freeze. I look at Sean and he looks at me. I see Tate next to him and I instantly look away.

I look down in the pool and see a tear drop. I wipe it away and put a fake smile on. I sit next to bailey and she's looking at me. "You ok?" She asks and I nod. I look around and stop, when I see him. And her. Laughing and playing around. He looks happy. Happier. I guess that makes me happy..

"Kaycee? You ok? Your crying" bailey says and I quickly wipe away my tears. "Yea.. I'm good." I say and she smiles, but she still looks worried. We start to talk about random things when I see him again. With her. Lips locked. It looked soft, and love. Not forced or fake. Looks like he did move on.. he loves someone else.

"I'm.. I'm just gonna go.." I say. Before bailey could say anything, I dive into the water and swim. I swim until I'm under the little bridge that goes over the pool. Sigh as I just lean against the wall thinking. I hold my breath as I dip underwater. As I close my eyes, memories of Sean and I come into my head and I immediately rise to the water.

More come and their all coming like a storm. I start to loose my breath and start coughing. I struggle to go up the steps then fall. I feel my body shake as I loose Focus. My body numb, and everything turning black.

I was having a seizure.

Sorry for the short and boring as chapter.