seven

"Hello? Can someone open the door?" Jisung's voice was heard from outside the cyber room. Harin stood from her chair and opened it, revealing Jisung still in his uniform.

"You didn't change your clothes?" Harin asked as she took Jisung's laptop and connected it to their router.

"I was going to be late and you said 4PM."

"It's fine. Go and change into comfortable clothes Jisung," she pushed the younger boy outside the room and left the door open. She was about to go inside when her name was called.

"We need to talk," Taeyong said and Harin followed him. She might have an idea why he wanted to talk. Inside Taeyong's office were Taeil, Doyoung, and Johnny who was at the corner of the room. She sat on one of the chairs and looked at Johnny.

"So, what do you guys want to talk about?" Harin started since she didn't want any time wasted on silence.

"You lied," Johnny said with his arms crossed.

"I didn't," she told them.

"You said your name is Song Harin," Taeyong noted and Harin nodded.

"You also said that your parents are dead and you had a brother," Taeyong added and Harin nodded again.

"We did a background check on you and we saw that your parents are alive and you don't have a brother," Johnny said as he glared at the girl.

"Oh that. My foster parents are alive and they didn't adopt another. My biological parents are dead and so is my brother. Song Harin is my name. My foster parents are still looking after me but now they think I'm dead because of what happened in jail." Harin spoke, giving emphasis on some words for them to process the new information.

"What was your name then?" This time it was Doyoung who asked and Harin became hesitant to answer the question.

  ===[ ]===  

"Oh. She's not here?" Jisung scratched his head as he looked around the cyber room. He decided to get some snacks downstairs since Doyoung and Harin weren't in the room. He saw Jaehyun in the living room watching a movie with Jungwoo, the two didn't notice him at all. He chose a sour and cream flavored bag of chips and bottled water. Jisung was about to leave but overheard the conversation the two were having.

"Are they talking to her right now?" Jungwoo asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I saw the girl following Taeyong earlier." Girl? Harin?

"You think she's really lying about her identity?" Jungwoo asked again.

"How am I supposed to know?" Jaehyun glared at Jungwoo. Jisung tiptoed out of the kitchen and hurriedly ran to the cyber room. Even though he was curious, Jisung stayed silent and waited for Harin and Doyoung to arrive inside the room.

===[ ]===

"... Choi Minho?" Taeyong repeated and the other three men stared at the girl when she mentioned his name.

"Yeah, that's his name. He and my parents died in a car accident when I was 5 years old and I was the only one who survived it." Harin continued explaining, confused why her past was suddenly being questioned since it doesn't have anything to it.

"Wait... dead? He's still-" Johnny was cut off by Taeil's jab on his stomach. Johnny winced, about to curse Taeil when he saw his eyes.

"How come we can't find any information about your past?" Taeyong continued to ask.

"That's because my mentor erased it. Anything related to me, Choi Miya, was erased three years ago."