Chapter 2

I woke up later on in the morning and realized I wasn't in my room. The walls were painted black with an electric blue. There was a black desk in the corner with a laptop on it. There was also a pile of books stacked up on the desk.

Across the bed was a dresser and next to it was the door, which was slightly opened.

I walked towards it and stopped short, realizing I only had on my black tank top and my underwear. I just hope no ones home.

I walked out to the corner and heard someone in the kitchen. I wonder if it's Cathy. I peeked out around the corner and saw a tall guy. He was well built and was making pancakes. Damn.

His hair was a bit long and was Onyx black. I wonder what his eye color is. Just as if he'd heard me, he looked back at me. He had the most amazing pale eyes.

"Hi. Uh.... Do you know where my clothes are?" I asked.

I was sort of grateful that the counter was covering my lower half.

"Hm? Oh. They should be in Your room. In the far right." He said.

" M'kay. Thanks."

I walked to the room he told me and found my bags. I put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a low cut long sleeve that showed a bit of my shoulders. Then I went back to the kitchen.

"Where's Cathy?"

"At work." He replied.

"Oh.. Okay."

He looked at me confused.

"Hey, shouldn't you be at school?" He asked me.

He set down two plates full of three pancakes each on the table. We sat down and started to eat. He looked at me really concentrated. He must want an answer.

"I guess." I said.

I bit down at one of the pieces of pancake that I had cut. Wow. They're so good!

"It's Friday." He said.

I shrugged.

"Well, no point for me to show up then hu?" I said.

He chuckled as we finished our breakfast.

"Hey, has Cathy told you about what I am?" He said.

He looked at me from the corner of his eye.

"If you mean roommate, then yes. Anything else I should know?" I said skeptical.

He was being weird as hell. Creepy. I half expected him to tell me he wasn't human or something. Like in the movies where they ask you if you know about them. Then they reveal they're a monster or something. Meh, i'm just thinking it too much. No way he could be a monster or something.

"How about we just wait until Catherine gets home." He said.

"Oh, okay." I said.

It was weird to hear Cathy's full name. No one really called her that.

"So what time does she get home?" I asked.

He thought for a moment and then looked back at me.

"Around six. Hey, I have to go somewhere. Hope you don't mind being alone for a bit, do you?"

"Nah, it's okay."

"Ah. 'Kay."

Ten minutes later, I'm sitting in Cathy's room watching Scary Movie. I love it so much, I laugh every time I watch it. In fact, I've watched it so much I can pretty much recite all the lines in the movie. Ah, it never gets old.