Chapter 9: The Choice Harry Made

**Harrys Point Of View**

After I left Niall's room I took the elevator down to the lobby, All the sudden I felt sick. I collapsed into a chair. I couldn't do this to Randee, I just couldn't. I woke up in my hotel room. I looked at the clock 4:32 am, I needs sleep but first I needed to find out what was going on. I could tell the bathroom light was on because it streamed through the bottom of the closed door. I knocked and heard a woman's voice in reply.

"So you need some excitement huh?" she said, how did she know, was it that obvious?

"If you don't mind my asking, but who are you?", I spoke though the door.

"I'm the matchmaker!" she replied with excitement.

"The matchmaker? Nevermind that why are you in my hotel room?" I said, demanding an answer.

"You, need excitement. And I am the matchmaker of Spain! I know what I'm doing and I know it's hard but if you want excitement just trust me!" She opened the door, she had crystal blue eyes and red hair, judging by the hair I don't think she was from Spain. She was a cross imbetween beautiful and odd looking. I couldn't decide which one I was looking at. But something in her smile made me want to trust her, so I did.

"I trust you."

"Really? That came quicker than I thought! Well let's get to work get up and follow me!" she said, she was very enthusiastic!

"But first I need to know one thing, what's your name?"

"My name is Nicolle." she said, I could tell she didn't want me to know, I think she just wanted me to call her the matchmaker, but I liked the name Nicolle better anyways.

"That's a pretty name. Now what do I have to do?" I asked

"Well I know this girl, her name is tori, all you have to do is walk in talk to her for a while, then take her to your room understood?" she asked, she had quite the leadership skills eh?

"Ok." We walked in silence for what seemed like forever. Then all the sudden she stopped in front of a place called "The Leaky Tequila"

"Just walk in," she looked through the door, "She's the one in a red salsa dress! Okay?" she asked.

"Yea, ok." I walked in, and walked up to the only girl in a red dress.

"Tori?" She looked over at first smiling, then shocked.

"Are you? Harry Styles!" she whispered the words Harry Styles just incase anyone would hear her.

"Yea, I am." and the conversation took off from there, when I asked her if she wanted to come to my hotel she spitted out a yes like it was poison in her mouth. As we walked out the doors I looked for Nicolle, I saw her by a beam and ran over, screaming "I'll be right back!" behind my shoulder. I came up from behind her and noticed a tattoo on her lower back, it was a 4 leaf clover, with the word hunter written on a banner across the clover. I grabbed her shoulder.

"Hey" I said, she turned around, it seemed like it was in slow motion. When she turned around and met me eye to eye it was like a fire was lit in my heart, I now felt completely different about "The Matchmaker".

"Hi Harry!" she said but before she could say anything else I let my urges take control and I kissed her. She pulled away.

"No Harry, I have to go." She looked confused and then she ran away, no girl has ever ran away from me. I'm Harry Styles for god sakes!

I went back to Tori, she was smoking by the front door.

"Hey where'd ya go?" she said.

"To see a friend" I could tell I seemed kinda dazed.

"Well are we gonna go?"

"Yea come on let's go."

I looked over my shoulder one last time before I walked away. We walked into the hotel and went up to my room. We say and talked for a while when someone tried to get in my room. I went up to the door to see who it was. It was Niall, I unlocked the door. I guess he could hear the lock click because he pushed open the door and looked straight at Tori.

"GET OUT!!" and he pointed to the door, his screaming must have scared her really bad because she ran out crying.

"Niall what is your problem?"

"Did you do anything with her!" he yelled at me.

"No we didn't do anything!"

"Good, don't cheat on Randee," He looked down at his phone,

" it's umm.....morally wrong!" he said with a confused look on his face.

"Okay Niall, I won't do anything with her."

"Oh no! There's another girl, isn't there?" he said, his tone was just miserable. I hesitated to reply.

"Her names Nicolle"

**COMMENT BELOW WITH YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER** **SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS KINDA BORING, YOU HAVE TO GET THROUGH THE BORING STUFF TO MAKE IT INTERESTING, SO TRUST ME THE EXCITEMENT WILL BE BACK!!**