Nightberry x Dragon!red

σkαч ѕσ thíѕ íѕ αn σrígínαl ídєα вut ít'ѕ mαínlч α ѕpín σff fσr α вσσk ín αrchívєσfσurσwn αnd ítѕ cαllєd, "whαt d'чѕ mєαn чєt nσt α príncєѕѕ" αnd єvєn thσugh ít'ѕ nσt fíníѕhєd чσu ѕhσuld gσ chєck ít σut íf чσu líkє thíѕ вєcαuѕє thє αuthσr íѕ ѕσ tαlєntєd αnd thє вσσk íѕ juѕt αwєѕσmє ѕσ hσpє чσu єnjσч вчє ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He growled fangs beginning to force their way out of his mouth. His eye lights lit up in panic, "Hey red i gotta go! BE BACK SOON! Also eat the food i brought you while your waiting." , "Uh, okay blue?" his response went unnoticed as the other was already out of the cave. Hmmm.

Blue's p.o.v~

I heaved in the forest my vision getting foggy. Hehehehehe~ n-no it... it couldn't be him.... Could it? Bluuuuuuuuuueee~ "Nightmare?" , suddenly there's a woosh behind me ,"Bingo~" I scream turning around and shuffling into the tree that was previously in front of me. I gather up my courage, "W-what do you wa-ant?" 'fuuuck i just stuttered!!!!' his uh.... His smile deepened...."C'mon left, you know i can feel whatever you do. We are the same person after all~" His steps seemed slow and vulnerable. Like he was giving me the chance to knock him down and run, but he held a certain confidence in his body carriage. Like he knew that i wouldn't be able to if i tried...... Suddenly he was in my face.... stars above even though he took slow steps it felt like only a moment before he was next to me. I shuddered when i felt him breath against me. A low moan and growl escaping my mouth before i could even catch it when he pressed against me. He groaned, "C'mon 'blue' lets be like we were before. We can both feel our longing for back then." I growled at him as he began pressing harder into my chest. His hands grabbing my upper arms. "Y-you know why we can't do that right? You know I- we love red. It wouldn't be enough being us without him." His devilish smile seemed smug as he pulled away from me. I began to look around now noticing I couldn't sense another living thing for miles except for red. He coughed to get my attention," And that's why i've come up with a plan!" , I took a breath as he continued, "Oh shut up! Anyways, if we go back to how we were we could protect him! I mean I know i'm strong enough, but you! You aren't at all strong enough to protect him haha!" Damn how was right so silver tongued. Huffing I knew that right wouldn't give up but neither would I! "C'mon left, you know you miss it~ the feeling of power rushing through our bones! Haaaah~ even now i can feel it beginning to-" I snapped to my head to right as did night , I could sense something coming towards us. Unlike night I could never tell what so I always assume it's a threat. I look and up and I feel by body tense at nights expression. "Hurry we have to merge before it gets here!" I try to push him away, but it's not enough. "N-NO! THREAT OR NOT I DON'T WANT THIS!" his head snapped towards me in an angered manner, "Look left, i've been trying to be nice and polite, but now WE ARE GOING BACK WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" I whimpered plea's and no's at him I didn't want to be that again! But when I felt him start to melt back into me our soul becoming one again. It just went white......... I couldn't fight anymore... It was...Inescapable...

Outside p.o.v~

Red stumbled about in the forest. He could tell something was off with blue before he left, but he hadn't seen his face before the growl and hurried leaving. He mentally cursed at himself for still not being used to his two-legger body. The little dragon stopped hearing panicked grunts and gasps. He sensed another ebing not to far from him. Walking to the left creeping over to the noises. He crouched down to avoid being seen by any possible threats. He wasn't prepared for the sick shit he saw. It looked like another sans was rubbing against him forcing him to .....possibly mate. He wanted to go rip the others head off for even touching his blue. Wait....HIS BLUE?!?! When had this simple two-legger of a friend became his??? A groan snapped him out of his thought, GRR HE WAS GONNA RIP- wait what? Was he melting into blue?!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! If he wasn't cautious earlier he sure as hell was now. The first goddamn step he took a twig snapped under his foot. They didn't stop... melting? But blue's head had looked over at him, "B-blue?" blue panted, " R-red hel....p....please... *gasp*" ,"C'mon left. You can't *groan* you know you can't escape not now at least." While, the black figure had been talking red noticed the two souls merging. Though it looked like it had been two halves of a once full soul coming back together. Red couldn't move this was just- just to mUCH TO FUCKING PROCESS! He was watching his own friend be absorbed? FUCK, he didn't know how to describe it in his own head! His chest hurt and it felt like his own soul was moving a mile a second. When he had finally came to he was gripping his chest, sweat dripping down his skull, and it felt like the air had been knocked out of him! Coming out of his minor panic attack he only saw one being there... "b-blu-Ue?!?" The figure snapped up getting in a defensive position. He watched as what he assumed to be blue thrash his tentacle in a threatening manner. He took in physical changes such as his whole body had been covered in a black ooze. The only remnant of him was the white skull piece showing his regular eye socket but.... His regular calm and blue eye light was replaced with a pupil of cyan showing only fear and sadness. The figure chuckled after finally recognizing red the eye light only shrinking, " Red dear~ come here." His tone didn't suggest any threat but it did hint smugness and something underlying that red couldn't figure out. The eye lights looked at each other and 'blue' frowned.

Inside of 'blue's' head~

Right please don't do anything, oh left shut it you know i won't do anything to him. Afterall our feeling have always been the same huh? We both know that's a lie, leave his misery alone, But it tastes so delectable from here~ I know you can taste it too, how have you been able to hold out this long? Because he's my friend right ,your not supposed to hurt your friends, aww but blue it only hurts at first, then he won't feel it ever again, just like the others~, B-but i don't ever want to hurt him that's the understanding your not reaching right, ouch and they say your supposed to be smart, your being very emotional right now , you should've cared about him to not become so close to him~, I-i'm sorry red i was just so lonely, Nightmare feeling he had subdued left enough to do his work. He knew what he was doing and he knew how it resulted. With the monster dead, but he had to manipulate left's memory to get him to even somewhat accept what right was going to do. He was just about to ensnare red in their tentacles but....left had changed his mind. I i'm sorry i just can't do this to him. And here i thought we could get along without me having to do this, d-do wjat right? What i should have done in the beginning! Apparently merging our bodies back wasn't enough. Now i get to do what i've wanted to do, N-no right please! It's too late now left. A spike of their gooey black magic shot through both of their chests. One melting into the other, N-no not this please, was all that was spoken before it finally happened.

Outside their head~

Red had began to tremble when 'blue's' body began to move his tentacle towards him. Of course, it had stopped as soon as it started blue going cross eyed. After a moment the black began to cover the one remaining blue eye socket. From the stance the other had taken it looked as if he had been stabbed by a spike from the back. His body began to merge looking as if it had been one sans instead of the two. He had white and black patch, his teeth had sharpened, his dull two-legger fingers became claws, his tentacles had become slightly duller(yet he could tell if needed those thing would slice a clean cut through diamond), but strangely his magic stayed the same baby blue. His eye light came back on as he stood straight up. A smug and anything other than innocent smile began to creep up blues face, "Why hello there red~" he took a sharp breath, taking a small step back."W-what'd you do to blue?!" The creature laughed, "Oh red your so cute~," a sudden bone chilling feeling took the air around them, "Hate to break it to ya, but i'm still Blue " THe creatures smile widening before he walked over to red now slightly towering over him. Hunched over, his smile turned innocent and he slapped his hands together, "Now! Let's go for that swim and i promise i'll explain all this after."