𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 - a fifth chapter

Start from the beginning

everyone piled into the stretch limo, Frank driving and others opening random doors. the interior was separated by sections. (Y/N) and I went into the same compartment as Finneas, Diego and Noah. great.

"there's only four seats. what're we gonna do?" Finneas pointed out.

without even thinking, I sat down and patted my Tres Rasche shorts. "sit on me, princess,"

(Y/N) was basically speechless. she let my hands grip her hips and lower her onto my lap, though, despite being outwardly uncomfortable.

the others didn't really care, all of them scrolling through their phones. except Noah, she was watching us like a little bitchy hawk.

"a-are you sure this is okay?" (Y/N) asked me quietly. my arms were settled around her waist like the seatbelt she wasn't wearing.

I chuckled at her shyness. "I'm sure, baby girl. just relax. this is gonna be a long ride."

we arrived in front of a mall at about four thirty. Diego only instructed our section to get out, which was odd to me.

"okay, so here's what's gonna go down. Billie, you and (Y/N) can go shopping or whatever, here's my card." he pulled out an American Express credit card and put it in my outstretched palm. "we're gonna be wandering around too, but you can't act like you know us. Finneas will be playing my brother, and the others will be entering periodically until six to look out for the trade. at six, you guys stay as far away from the H&M as possible, while we execute the trade. if there are no complications, we'll all meet back here at six thirty."

"works for me," I agreed enthusiastically. I grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and walked into the mall with her.

"Billie?" she asked meekly.

I smiled down at her. "what, baby girl?"

"what's the trade for? what's going on?"

"ah, can't tell you," I said reluctantly. "in case the police intercept us-" I saw her startled face. "which definitely won't happen. but by the off chance it does, the less you know the better."

she gulped, but nodded. "can we get ice cream?"

I couldn't help but admire her beautiful face, and how cute she was. "how could I say no to you? let's go."

your p.o.v.

I said that I just wanted one scoop of mint chocolate chip, but Billie said that was boring. she got me a sprinkle dipped waffle cone with two scoops, chocolate fudge drizzle, Oreo pieces, gummy bears and bits of licorice. it was every kid's dream. I just had to get a picture of it to keep.

Billie pulled her phone out of the strapped fanny pack slung over her shoulder, and turned on flash before taking about ten funny or cute pictures with me and our ice cream cones. "these are so nice," I said, laughing. "we should hang them up or something."

"we're gonna have so many more memories like this together, you know," Billie said as her thumb drew circles over the top of my hand softly.

I giggled, but my heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw a group of people that I recognized. "oh no, oh no, oh no."

Billie's brows furrowed as she looked down at me in confusion. "what's wrong, babe?"

"I know those guys. they go to my school," I confessed, biting my lip.

"I don't care, you're not going back to school. fuck them," she announced, before putting a hand on my hip and kissing me fiercely.

I couldn't completely comprehend what was going on. Billie's tongue penetrated my mouth, and I felt her hand travel up my back to tug on my hair. her lips were unbelievably soft.