𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵 - a fifth chapter

angel - a fifth chapter.

Billie's p.o.v.

my eyes were glued to (Y/N)'s toned thighs, and silky skin. she was dripping wet, and I leaned in just slightly for a taste.

the door burst open once again, and it was Danielle. she had her gaze planted on her phone so she literally had no idea what she walked in on.

I raised a finger to my lips to signal for (Y/N) to stay silent. her gaze wandered around the room, as I'm sure she was slowly growing familiar with it.

"Diego wants you guys down in five. there's a trip tonight so I'm gonna head out."

"ok, see ya, Dani." I attempted to sound as relaxed and calm as possible. I emitted a heavy sigh of relief when she shut the door behind herself.

I raised from my knees to look down at (Y/N) while running my fingers through her still-damp hair. "time to get ready, angel."

"am I going out too? what am I gonna wear?"

"well, I wouldn't say we have similar taste in clothes, but my bottom drawer is filled with all the outfits I did wear... back when I dressed more feminine." I shrugged.

(Y/N) seemed relieved that she wouldn't have to wear my matched xxl sweatsuit sets. she let out a breath, smiling, before getting up and checking the bottom drawer of my dresser.

she seemed satisfied with her choices; turning to me with a grin. "where's the bathroom?"

I pointed to her left, and watched her hips sway as she walked. her sexiness was so... effortless, it infuriated me and turned me on at the same time.

after a few minutes, the door opened and my breath left my body. (Y/N) was wearing a white pleated, school girl style skirt, with a cropped button-up tank top. it was a lavender purple colour, and there were enough buttons undone for me to almost see her bra. this outfit was paired with knee high grey socks, and she'd also picked a pair of blush pink Vans from my shoe corner, too.

"apparently we're the same size," she announced, giggling as she crouched to tie her laces. I had a full view down her shirt, so I adverted my gaze before she noticed. the clock on the wall was what I focused on, and the time was a little later than Diego had discussed meeting at.

"yeah, funny. we gotta go now," I said. I dragged her by her forearm out of my room. we jogged to the elevator. I paced back and forth as (Y/N) observed me with furrowed brows.

"Billie, what's so stressful?"

"fuck, baby, I just know Diego's gonna beat my ass if I'm late again-" before I could finish my sentence, the doors had opened and an angry Diego was presented in front of us.

"nice of you to finally join us," he said passively.

I swallowed harshly. "she didn't have any clothes, I'm sorry," I said while bowing my head.

"oh, so this is Billie's little... pet," one of the other team members, Frank, said with a raised eyebrow. "she's cute."

(Y/N) blushed, her hand brushing against mine, before I entwined our fingers. "th-thanks."

"you picked a good one, Bil," Tony said. I noticed that all of the guys on the team were eyeing up (Y/N), and I wasn't happy about it.

I rolled my eyes. "if y'all don't keep the fuck away from (Y/N), there's gonna be some consequences, okay? she's gay, anyway."

"shouldn't we get going, dear?" Noah asked Diego in a sickly sweet way. it was clear that she was mad about not getting the male attention.

Diego nodded. "we need to be on the receiving end by six, and it's about a four hour drive. let's go."