U

"Mark?"

Mark didn't know what occured in his brain as he heard Donghyuck on the other side of the phone.

Its been half a month since Donghyuck had made any means of contact with Mark. He couldn't take the feeling of loss anymore.

That resulted in Mark calling Donghyuck at 2am in the morning.

"Hyuck...I can't sleep."

"Me neither."

"I'm sorry for saying all those hurtful words to you, hyuck."

"Mark, are you okay?"

Mark chuckled lightly to himself. Here he was, apologising but Donghyuck couldn't believe it.

"Hyuck?"

"Yea?"

"Why have you been ignoring me for the past two weeks?"

"I...i thought you had enough of me... so I decided to leave you alone? Sorry for being a nuisance. I just really like you Mark. I think I got over you though..."

Mark stopped breathing. No. Donghyuck got over him? Why did he feel his heart shattering? He always wanted that, didn't he?

"Hyuck, could you sing for me?" Mark whispered to his phone.

There was no response on the other line.

Mark felt his broken heart ache even more.

Suddenly, his phone produced the most angelic singing.

Mark suddenly felt less lonely, and happier. As his eyes started to droop, he leaned towards his phone.

"I like you too, hyuck."