"Thousand of people."

"You can't dance, is bad for your heart."

"You might have a heart attack after." 

I need to do this for them. I put Quinn's outfit and comeback for the room.

--Room--

I'm sit on a chair with my hands on my face, and my elbows on my knees, trying to not freak out, trying to not have a panic attack, trying to not cry.

"Are you okay?" I look up and see Finn.

"No, I'm not okay." I said and put my face on my hands again.

"You need to relax." Finn said sitting next to me.

"I can't relax that's the thing!" I said freaking out.

"Hey, take your hands out of your face." He said and I do what he said.

"I can't do this Finn, I really can't." I said.

"Yes you can and please I need to hear you sing." He said.

"I think I'll die today, literally." I said and he giggle.

"Why?" He asked.

"Or I die on the stage or if you guys lose Santana may kill me." I said and Finn laugh.

"I always thought that you were lying when you said that you don't know how to sing." He said "Today I'll see if I were right." 

"I can't do this, I couldn't sing in front of the glee club, how I'm suppose to sing in front of all those people?" I asked and Finn grab my hand, that's makes me calm a little.

"When you sit by the piano, close your eyes and take a big breathe, and imagine yourself in your house playing by the piano alone, before you realize the song would be over." He said and give me a half smile.

"I think I'm not the only one who is good with words." I said and Finn giggle. 

"Thank you, I don't know if I could do this without you." I said to him and he hug me tight.

"You did a lot to me, this is just a payback." He said still hugging me.

"Hey love birds! It's time." Kurt said and we giggle.

"Oh God." I said and Finn kiss my cheek.

--Stage--

We performed don't stop believing and God my heart is beating so fast, now is time for my piano solo and I'm freaking out. I can feel all the looks on me as I walk towards the piano, my hands are shaking and my heart beating so was. 

I sit in front the piano, close my eyes and take a hard breathe and started to imagine me in my living room playing alone.

Human- Christina Perri

I can hold my breath

I can bite my tongue

I can stay awake for days

If that's what you want

Be your number one

I can fake a smile

I can force a laugh

I can dance and play the part

If that's what you ask