Part: 1 🄹🅄🅂🅃 🄶🄸🅁🄻🅂-

Female Yoongi: Yoonji

Female Namjoon: Namjoo

Female Jungkook: Jungwoo
----

Namjoo was famous around school for being the "pretty tall girl." People would give her compliments on her long legs. Yes, this shouldn't be a big deal for Namjoo but it was.

She didn't want to be tall! She wanted to be a cute short girl. Namjoo didn't even like her legs and most of the guys in her class were short as hell!

Namjoo was extremely jealous of a girl called Yoonji. The girl was everything Namjoo wanted to be. No fair! Namjoo whisper to herself as she looked at the girl once again.

Life was really unfair to the poor Kim Namjoo.
---

Namjoo sighed to herself, "I really hate my body. I'm a girl yet so tall, not pale at all, and I'm super clumsy for no reason!"

----

The tall girl hated her body and height, why couldn't she be short and doll looking like Yoonji?

Even so, Namjoo didn't realize that Yoonji loved the tall girl.

Maybe you're asking how THE Min Yoonji got a little crush on the tall girl

Well, it all started when
----

Yoonji was new to the school, she was trying to find her class but no luck. That was until she saw a really tall girl coming her way.

Wow-she's so hot, Yoonji thought to herself.

--

"Hey, new around the school eh? Don't worry I understand. The school is pretty big and it's easy for new kids to get lost haha!" Namjoo said with such cute dimples showing.

Cute, Yoonji mumble to herself.

--

After that day, Yoonji couldn't help but just stare at the tall girl.

Everything about Namjoo was so cute and lovely to her.

Her cute dimples, long legs, short hair,  honey like skin, and those lips.

Ugh, Namjoo's lips were just perfect to kiss and bite on. Her lips always made Yoonji want to just get up and kiss those pretty pink lips.

But of course, Yoonji was too afraid to make the first move on the girl.

---

As days went by, Yoonji saw Namjoo hanging around that girl.

Her name was Jungwoo, the girl had a bunny smile and was really popular.

Girls and boys would confess to the girl everyday.

But why is she hanging around Namjoo?

Yoonji wondered,

What if Jungwoo likes Namjoo? Or maybe... Trying to use Namjoo for her little sick games?

Yoonji didn't like that, she felt mix emotions.

--

"Thank you Jungwoo! I'm happy that you helped me," Namjoo said showing off her cute dimples.

"Ha, no problem, anything for such a cute girl like you," Jungwoo said.

This made the tall girl blush,

Ugh, my face must be so red- gosh, Namjoo was trying her best to hide her face by now.

"Baby girl, don't do that, show me your pretty pretty face."

--

You see, Jungwoo also had a crush on the tall girl.

Namjoo was just too cute for words! But she knew very well that the girl she fell in love with was...

Kinda dumb for being so smart.

Does that make sense? Probably not, but it was the only best way to describe Namjoo.

"Namjoo, we should have a date ya know," Jungwoo said.

Jungwoo made sure to smile, she knew people loved her bunny smile.

Maybe Namjoo could fall in love with her.

--

"Date? Like- y-you mean-"

"Yes baby girl, a date between me and you."

---