Chapter 9 - Introductions

A/N: I'm extremely sorry that it took so long to update but I hope you guys aren't too upset with me. Kisses, love and hugs. XoxoYVNI

* The picture above is what I imagine the Pack House to look like.

----------------------------------------

When Tyren's wolf finally came to a stop, we stood in front of a huge home big enough to be a castle. I could only guess it was the pack house. I couldn't make out all the features of the home but it was beautiful from what I could see in the dark on the outside. Tyren's wolf crouched and I slowly climbed off, exhausted from the ride from the hospital. I didn't have the energy to fight him on his irrational decision and at this point, I wasn't sure if it was him or his wolf that made the decision to take me to the pack house. 

I felt his wolf nudge me to move forward towards the front door. I gave him a nervous pat on his head, unsure if I should open the door or ring the bell. Before I could make a decision, the front door opened to reveal a man. He had short hair that showed his wisdom of gray strands. He didn't look much older than 50 years old. The man chuckled as I stood unable to say why I was standing at his front door.

"Welcome, Luna. We've been waiting," the man said, opening the door wide enough for us to enter. My wolfy mate trots off to some place, leaving me alone with this stranger. "Luna," the man said, grabbing my attention. "Tyren mindlinked for me to let you both in. The other members could smell your presence and he knew that would be a little bit too much for you right now."

"Thank you. What's your name again?" I asked, looking around the foyer as he led the way. My stomach growled just as we entered the kitchen. He chuckled as began pulling items from the fridge and cabinet. 

"Would you like something to eat?" he asked. I nodded taking a seat at the Kitchen's bar. I watched him cut  ingredients as my mouth watered. I had forgotten about my mate until he walked in with no shirt on his two legs again. In his hand was a towel he was using to towel dry his hair. He smelled of honey and pinecones. My heart fluttered as I surprisingly took a big whiff. 

Unaware I closed my eyes, I open them to Tyren smirking at me as he wrapped his arms around my abdomen. "I liked you better as a wolf," I murmured as the man continued cooking. My stomach growled loudly as I inhaled the smells from his cooking. 

"I'm cooking as fast as I can. Don't starve on me," the man chuckled. 

"Dad, could you make me some as well?" asked Tyren.

"Dad!?" I shouted. This man was his father? My nervousness spiked after learning his father was making me food and calling me Luna. 

"Yes, this is my father, Maxwell Luxe," he responded shrugging. "Dad, where's mom?"

Not taking his eyes off of the food, Maxwell said, "Oh, she's visiting your grandmother for a week. She'll be back before you know it."

Maxwell placed my food on a plate and sat it in front of me. He had made me a chicken panini and it looked delicious. I gave in to hunger and scarfed the food down. Thirsty, I walked to the fridge and grabbed what was the only appealing juice; mango. 

"Hey! That's mine," Tyren said smiling. 

"Aren't I Luna?" I asked.

"You're my mate, but not officially Luna," he said grinning. Maxwell chuckles watching our banter.

"Well, what's yours is mine," I said, chugging the juice. As I make my way to seat in my seat besides him, someone enters the kitchen. 

A woman around my age enters in a cropped tshirt and extremely small shorts. With her navel showing, hair hanging loosely, and long legs, she looked attractive. Anyone blind could see she was attractive, but she definitely had a mean strike. It was evident as she bore holes in my scull while staring at me. 

"Who the hell is this, baby?" she asked, placing her hands on Tyren's shoulders. Maxwell stops cooking and seems to put himself on guard; ready for any kind of action. Tyren peels her hands off of him as he stands from his seat. All previous hints of playfulness wiped from his face. 

"Watch your mouth," he said, clenching his jaw. His fist were balled up at his sides and I could tell that he was challenging himself to not bring his wolf out. I stood beside him, placing my hand on his arm. The gesture instantly calmed his wolf but not the she-wolf in front of us. Before I could brace myself, I was thrown through the kitchen door. I laid on the foyer floor dizzy from the impact. All I could hear was furniture breaking and growls besides Maxwell trying to help me up. 

He shouldn't kill her.

What do you want to do?

Stop...him.

I get up and try to make my way to the kitchen to stop what could be fatal. "Tyren..." I said weakly. He continued fighting the she-wolf in her human form. I can see on her face how scared she was. She knew that he was going to kill her. I had to save her. I mustered up all my energy. I had one chance. 

"Tyren!" I screamed. Tyren's wolf stopped and looked back at me. Seeing the state I was in, he nudged me and whimpered. "I know you're worried, but you cannot kill her. She didn't know. Even if she did, it's not fair if you made her believe she had a chance before finding me."  Tyren transformed, wrapping his towel around himself. He was still upset, but stayed away from the girl that was now bleeding on the kitchen floor. 

"I won't kill her, but I will punish her. Dad, please take Mindy to the dungeon. She'll serve 2 weeks there. Make sure she's in a cell alone," Tyren ordered. He was in full Alpha mode. I could feel the waves of frustration coming off of him. Suddenly without warning, he throws me over his shoulder and begins walking up a set of stairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I need to relax," he said, slapping my butt.

He's trying to fuck. Shut up and enjoy, said my wolf chuckling. 

---------------------

I hope you guys liked this chapter. Sorry I've been busy with life. Comment, Vote, Share!

-Y