Chapter Nineteen

Izzy and Duff had left together to go find a shop which would sell urine tests, which would detect any drugs in the system. Not long after they had left, was when everyone got up. Slash, Axl, and my four brothers. Every single one of them looked a little unwell, but I didn't give out any sympathy. Instead, I was going to make sure they knew what they did and that there wouldn't be any drugs in my apartment - hell, they weren't even allowed to be high in my presence. I thought that was pretty fair.

"Morning beautiful." Slash let out a yawn and stretched his back as he wandered over to me in the lounge room.

"Slash, we need to talk." I state in a firm tone of voice, which Slash caught onto fast.

"Sure, what's up?" Slash sat down beside me, waiting expectantly.

I took a breath and turned my entire body to face him. "Don't you ever give or offer my brothers any kind of drugs ever again." I stared coldly at him. "And don't even think about giving it to Duff either. If I catch you giving it to them or even doing it yourself, you can forget me as a friend."

Slash's mouth dropped. "Shelia, where is this coming from?"

"Slash you know I hate the shit." I snapped. "Last night? It was hell."

Slash's dark eyes dropped and a look of guilt washed across his handsome feature's. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

"I'm dead serious. None around me or my fucking family." I warn him with a tough tone.

Slash nodded his head. "Okay Shelly. It won't happen again."

"Good."

Slash sat there for a few seconds longer, clearly pondering on what had actually happened. "What happened last night? What did I do that was so bad?"

I shook my head. "Don't worry about it." I didn't want to have to discuss it.

Slash frowned. "No, tell me. I'm man enough."

"You didn't necessarily do anything." I sighed. "It was Duff."

Slash's interest perked and he stared at me, expecting me to continue.

"I don't want to talk about it." Was my response. "If you want to know, talk to Duff."

Slash grew quiet and his forehead creased into a frown. "You can trust me, why won't you tell me what happened?"

I chewed on the inside of my cheeks. "Cause I don't want to talk about it."

Slash continued to frown and he tore his eyes away from me and over to the noticeably hungover Axl who presented himself for the morning. He was looking extra pale today and he had black rings around his eyes, even his voice was a little hoarse when he greeted Slash and I with: "Morning."

Watching Axl sit down on the other side of me, I waited a few seconds before I decided to talk to him like I had done with Slash. I was just giving out warnings, nothing more. They wanted details, they had Duff they could discuss it with. I didn't even want to think about what Duff tried to do, only because it would have me in tears.

"Axl, I-" I go to start, my voice was in the exact same tone as I had been with Slash. Stern and unfriendly.

"I'm sorry Shelia." Axl apologised immediately. "I know you've got the shits with Duff and whatever he told you, it's all true." He burst, a look of nervousness appearing across his features.

"What?" I scrunched up my eyebrows.

"Wait, what were you gonna say?" Axl cocked his eyebrow, looking just as confused as I was.

"No, you go on. What are you talking about?" I hold my stare on Axl, waiting patiently for him to continue on. I had no idea what he was on about, so I thought this would ought to be interesting.