The Meeting

Stefan
I saw Elena but she looked different...
"Hey Elena" She looked at me and in a rude tone said, "Umm excuse me, my name is not Elena." She looked at me with an annoyed look.

Arianna
I was thinking about what I wanted to order and then some guy came up to me and said, "Hey Elena" Which really annoyed me so I answered with a rude response.

  He then said, "What do you mean?"

He was obviously confused about something but who cares? I looked at my menu and heard him call someone on his phone and I was bored so, I listened to his conversation.

"Elena," he questioned. Unfortunately, I could only hear his side of the conversation.

"Meet at the grill, it's important," he stated before hanging up.

Elena
I got a call from Stefan and he sounded worried. He told me to come to the grill and I wanted to make sure everything was okay so here I am driving to the grill. After a few minutes, I pulled up to the grill, got out of my car and walked in the door. I heard Stefan call my name and I walked toward him. When I got to him he pointed to someone sitting at a table alone and immediately my jaw dropped. I saw a girl that looked almost exactly like me. Katherine?

Arianna
I glanced back over at the guy and then immediately looked back. I saw a girl who looked like me, exactly like me and we made eye contact. The guy and girl started talking and walked outside while glancing at me every two minutes. I got super curious so I decided to go outside. The second I walked out the door I was lifted off my feet, against the wall with the guys hand around my neck. I tried to get his hand off my neck but he had a really strong grip.

Stefan
Since she wasn't Elena she had to be Katherine. I can't believe I didn't realize it before. As soon as she walked out the door I held her up against the wall by her throat.

  I said, "Why are you here Katherine?"

  Then she managed to say, " I-I I'm not Katherine, my name is A- Arianna..." I noticed how she was struggling to loosen my grip, which is not like Katherine so shocked and confused I let go.

Arianna
As soon as the guy let me go I fell to the ground gasping for air... He seemed really confused and shocked. The girl looked me up and down then she walked up to me.