porn warning.its pporn

it was a normal day for mystery doing normal cat things then suddenly a woMRHOLE appeared in his room! the wormhole spat out a person and then disappeared. the magenta guy looked up at him with terror in his eyes. "UmuMUm WHO ARE YOU WHERE AM I???" then he paused and looked at him a little longer "are... are you me?"

"of course, silly! im the alternate universe you!" the darker mystery  said. "hm..." said pink mystery "you are... the most handsome me ive ever seen~" " youre such a cute little pink kitty!" exclaimed other mystery "ima call you mystery jr" and then the wormhole came back and sucked the all the clothing off their furry bodies. "oh well~" said oldstery "we wont be needing those~" newstery coiled his looong tongue around oldsterys dick then he deepthroated it. oldstery could feel the long teeth scraping against the skin and blood trickling down to his balls, and this only made the experience even greater. after a few minutes he busted 2 gallons of chunky semen in newsterys throat. "tastes like grape soda!" newstery said with delight. "hee...it only gets better from here... bend over, would you?" oldstery normally hated being submissive but he was willing to do anything for this devilishly gorgeous reflection of himself. "first lets apply some lube" newstery shoved his tongue in oldsterys butthole and enjoyed licking out the chocolate pudding. this alone made oldstery orgasm but it was ok because never runs out of cum. so then newstery took out his tongue and proceeded to stick his juicy eggplant between the magenta cat's cheeks. he thrusted and thrusted and thrusted for 5 hours until the house was flooded with cum. "i think this is the start of an amazing relationship" said newstery "yeah~" said oldstery "lets not tell our husbands~"

the next day newstery heard screaming coming from oldstery he rushed over as soon as possible and found that oldsterys dick had burst and on the floor was a slimy purple creature. "this..this is our baby" said oldstery. "lets eat em" suggested newstery. so they went to jones goodass bbq and foot massage and got the baby deepfried and ate it the end 

to not be continued