I rolled my eyes "What are you doing here?"

He shrugged "I got invited" He said as if its not obvious.

"Yeah I see that but I thought you were the loner who didn't go to any parties or talk with classmates"

"Well I'm talking to you. I'm in a party right now and I'm not a loner. You don't know me at all so..." He trailed. How annoying. Well I might be just as annoying right now to him.

"Well, why are you talking to me exactly?" I asked lifting my chin in defense.

He placed his glass on the appetizer's table and took a step forward. I stepped back and he stepped forward once again.

"To be honest, I came here because a little bird told me that you are Patricia's maid of honor"

I held myself back so I wouldn't gawk at his looks up close.

"So you came here to see me?" I asked him trying to hide the hope and belief a hot guy could actually be interested in me.

"I came here to tell you that you have to lose those granny panties you wore when you fell. I almost threw up right then" He said with a shrug. I tried so hard not to punch him so my fisted turned into a ball and stood on my side.

"Ha well I bet you're so not used to them since every girl you want to talk with has no panties at all" I told him with a sour face.

"That's correct" He winked. I tried to ignore him. He was being so annoying but I still couldn't stop wondering why this hottie was talking me at all so I had to do some questions.

"Did you came to apologize for earlier?"

"Nope, actually to thank you. Apart from reminding me what panties were and also you gave me some entertainment there" He said chuckling as if he had reminded the exact thing just now. I scowled at him and just kept eating. Eating will be my only cure.

"Well I better get some girls" He said clasping his hands together. I grimaced in disgust and he just smirked at my reaction. He stood next to me for a few moments looking around. Probably the next target. Only God knows if he came here to flirt with me and because he failed, he's leaving.

"Before I leave, can I ask you a question?"

I looked up at him but hesitantly nodded.

"How does it feel?" I was about to ask what when he cut me off. "How does it feel that the person you love is marrying the person you hate?"

"How...?" I trailed but he sighed "I followed you and heard you" He followed me? Why dont I feel stalked? Instead, I feel praised.

I bit my lip to hide a smile "Well thats a simple answer...it feels..." Wait, how does it feel again? Why my mind is in blank?! Come on! You've got to give me something.

"I don't really know how to say but that it's not a good feeling at all" I told him and I swear I saw a flash of shock cross his face for a moment. He quickly shook his head and the corner of his lips raised.

"You've such a bad luck" He mocked before walking ahead to a group of girls standing by the bar. Before he reached his destination I yanked his arm back.

When his blue eyes met mine, I suddenly regretted this.

"I-I-What's your name?" I asked my voice cracking when his brows furrowed.

He closed his eyes for a split long moment and then spoke "Nate" He muttered almost inaudible. I nodded and let go of his arm slowly watching him start talking with those girls. Hmph! What a player.

~*~

"Well as you all know the purpose of this lovely reunion it's because FINALLY Ashton proposed and we're soon getting married. I'm not Patricia Rodriguez anymore but soon-to-be Patricia Greenall" Patricia spoke moodily with a laugh then everyone followed with cheers and applause.

I groaned internally. Patricia Greenall, that sounds so wrong. It would've been better Brianna Greenall. I shook my head and looked around for Nate to see what was he doing and nope, he couldn't be found. Probably doing the nasty thing with a girl, who knows if some.

I spotted Ashton looking at me and smiled kindly at him. I was about to walk to him when Patricia called him to go on stage with her.

"Ashton, have anything to say?" She asked with her screeching tone.

Ashton grinned "Well what can I say? I'm lucky to have Patricia. She's... perfect. Not just in looks but she's smart, lovely, and she has a bit of a bad-ass side which drives me crazy I must say" Every single word made my heart clench, not just because they weren't for me but that they were all lies. If he had the perspective Patricia gave me, he would've been disgusted.

Afterwards he started talking more and more about Patricia. How he got so into her, that she'll be the only one he'll love, etc... and I couldn't take it. The fact that I'm friend-zoned and there's no way out.

I shook my head and decided to go outside for some fresh air.

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

Author says...

COMMENT! fan, vote?

This chapter was a little bit boring but things will start to get cheeky in the next chapter D: This might be a slow story for you guys but note that I have to be detailed so you guys will understand further situations. If you wonder when is Nate becoming the main thing is about after chapter 10 (maybe) because he has to be really distant and secretly around here 'til Brianna stalks him to death (haha, not literally) Well I hope you are liking my story. XOXO. Thanks for those who're supporting my work. You guys are the best. C:

Picture on the side: Patricia Rodriguez

                                      (Anahí Puente)

She's gorgeous isn't she ? TT>TT poor Bri