"Thanks." I mumble, going back to filing my nails. Glancing back up at the tv, I hear Buddha sigh while having a seat in the other chair next to me. I know he doesn't want me passing out again, so I figured I'd eat just to make him happy. Opening the bag, I dig inside of it and grab a waffle fry. They're hot with the right amount of salt on them. I couldn't even lie and say that it wasn't good because Lord knows it was. However, I could feel myself getting nauseous. I'm going to do my best to keep it down though.

"He move yet?" I grab Buddha's strawberry shake and take some sips.

"He has, but I'm waiting on him to wake up. It shouldn't be long." I mumble, eating a few more fries. Buddha scoffs and shakes his head while laughing.

"For someone who isn't hungry, you fucking that food up." Smiling, I open the box to the sandwich and grab it.

"I forgot how good food tasted." Shrugging, I bite the sandwich and chew thoroughly. Laying back in the chair, I stare back up at the tv and struggle to swallow. Not that I couldn't, but because of the nausea. I haven't eaten in about two to four days. I'm worried about my mother and how she is, but I know I have to eat to keep up my strength. I can't let these niggas see I'm weak. Finishing up my food, I stand to my feet and throw my trash away. Returning to my seat, Buddha pulls on my waist and I sit on his lap. His arm is out the sling which is good, but he still has on a cast. It'll be a few months before he can get it removed.

"You feel better?" Buddha questions. I nod and move the cup from my lips, leaning in towards him. I kiss his lips and pull back as he stares at me with hooded eyes.

"I'm fine. Stop worrying about me."

"You know I won't though."

"I'm telling you I'm good. There's other things that you need to worry about instead of me. Is Ms. Ari doing okay?" He nods and exhales.

"I called my sister she said she's sleep. My mom is suppose to be dropping by later to talk with us, so I won't be able to go with y'all when shit goes down." Nodding, I kiss his forehead and pull back.

"It's fine. Family comes first no matter what." I tell him. He nods and sits back while caressing my thigh. Ms. Ari had gotten sick and the doctor believes that this could be it. Buddha nor his sister have given up hope. However their mother is thinking ahead. I stayed out of it because it's not my place to say anything. Although I wanted to say some shit. She had called me a hoe and said that I didn't know what I was talking about. Buddha set her straight because he knows what I would say, wouldn't be pretty. Taking a glimpse at my watch, I witness the time of eight fifteen in the morning. I haven't heard anything from Kris since last night and I was getting some what worried. If it wasn't for Buddha I wouldn't know what was going on.

After a few hours, I was left with Naeem. Buddha had to do other things that are important and there are guards standing right outside. As I flip through channels, I hear groaning from behind me and wave Malik inside with me. He takes his gun off his hip and stands near Naeem's bedside. Turning off the tv, I stand to my feet and quietly close the door. Removing the nurse call button off the bed, I sit it to the side as Naeem stirs. Fluttering his eyes open, he looks around confused and exhales. When his eyes lands on me he jumps knowing exactly who I am. His temple bumps into the barrel of Malik's gun causing him to breathe unsteadily.

"Please don't hurt me." He says frightened.

"If you tell me what I want to know, then things will go smoothly." I explain. Naeem sighs and closes his eyes, shaking his head.

"Either way I'm as good as dead." He mutters.

"I guess you better make these last ten minutes worth your wild." I advise while stepping to the foot of the bed. Naeem rolls his eyes while shaking head.