Chapter 8

We arrived at Universal Studios at around 11 in the morning. It didn’t seem to busy yet so we got a speech from Paul telling us to be safe and stay in a group. Of course none of us really cared to listen so we all shook our head in agreement so he would stop talking and he finally let us go and we all took off running. We headed to the Incredible Hulk roller coaster. We didn’t have to wait in line because they knew the boys. It was nice since the line was really long.

“Ready guys?” Niall asked

“I’m so pumped” Liam said he was so excited it was cute

“Hey guys” we heard from behind us, we all turned around it was Olly

“Hey Olly” Niall said excited “Glad you could make it”

“Thanks for inviting me” Olly said

He was so polite and very handsome but my boyfriend was way more perfect in my eyes. Now Ally on the other hand was drooling over him.

“When did you invite Olly?” Zayn asked

“Just before we went shopping. We had an odd number so I thought inviting Olly would be cool” Niall said

“Oh brilliant idea” Liam said

“Thanks man” Niall said

“Glad you are joining us” Liam said

“Hey girls. I’m Olly” he said

“Hi I’m Ally and a huge fan of yours” Ally said

“Nice to meet you and it’s awesome to hear that you’re a fan” he said giving her a hug

“And let me guess” Olly said smiling “You are Liam’s girlfriend”

“Yes I am. I’m Ashley” I said giving him a hug

“Nice to finally meet you in person” he said

So we finally got on the roller coaster I was by Liam. Ally sat by Harry he asked her if should would sit with him she was so excited he asked her so she said yes. Niall and Olly sat together and Zayn and Louis were together. Liam helped me up onto my seat and then got into his.

“You okay babe” He asked

“Yeah since I have you by my side I’m great” I said smiling.

I was nervous because this was my first time ever going on a roller coaster and of course I told Liam this so when the ride took off he held my hand the entire way. I actually enjoyed the roller coaster it was really cool.

“So how did you like it love?” Liam asked

“I really enjoyed it” I said smiling up at him

“I’m glad ready to go on more?” Liam asked

“Ready.” I said

We rode roller coasters all day it was a really fun day but even with having all this fun I couldn’t help but be upset that Liam was leaving me tomorrow. At 11 at night we finally left the amusement park. The boys and even Olly throughout the day took pictures with fans and signed things. They were all so kind to each and every single one of there fans. I didn’t mind them taking time to do that it was cool to see the way they acted to there fans. Of course Liam felt bad because he kept ignoring me but I told him it was okay because it really was. It didn’t bother me at all. We got in the car and headed back to the hotel.