Chapter 3

The concert ended with Up All Night and the boys left the stage we were toward the front so we waited a while till it was mostly cleared out and began to leave when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw a random girl behind me.

“Hi” she said smiling

“Hello” I said “Do I know you?”

“No. But, you’re the girl Liam was looking at the whole concert.” She asked

“I guess so.” I said laughing a little

“You’re very pretty. Don’t listen to what other people say. Okay?” she said

“Thank you so much” I said as she was walking away. “Hey. What’s your name?” I asked

“Maddy.” She said yelling back

“Nice to meet you Maddy I’m Ashley” I said

“I know.” She said smiling

I was kind of excited to have met Maddy she was really nice and helped me out a lot because I was beginning to feel down about myself with all the means stuff instead of the good things people were saying. It’s not easy noticing all the good things when there is one horrible thing someone says about you. I don’t know how famous people put up with it because I was getting really hurt. When we reached my car there were tons of people leaving and some still waiting in hopes of meeting the guys. We got in my car we ended up taking the back way out to stay out of all the traffic as we started driving down the alley we were singing with the doors down and there they were. One Direction was taking the back door out. We were trying to not get noticed but then I got a flat tire. Great I thought. We were about 10 feet away from the guys. They noticed our tire went out and started walking toward Ally and me.

“Hey girls.” Niall said

“Hey” Ally said

“Hello” I said smiling.

“What are your names” Louis asked

“I’m Ashley and this is Ally” I said

“Nice to meet you girls” Liam said

“So what happened to your car” Zayn asked as he walked over to it

“It’s a sweet ass car” Harry said

“Thank you it’s my baby” I said laughing. (I made the guys laugh as well I felt so accomplished)

The guys looked at my car.

“It’s just a flat we can get a spare in a few hours” Zayn said

“A few hours” I said

“Yeah we may be famous but we can’t push them into coming any quicker” Zayn said laughing

“Okay. That’s fine” I said “But, I’m not leaving my car I paid for it on my own.  Sorry Ally. But, we are staying here”

We talked the boys for a few minutes then they asked us if we would like to join them in the tour bus. Of course we said yes. Who wouldn’t? I mean it’s freaking One Direction!