Chapter 2

*1 hour later*

We got to go into the concert and find our seats we were in row 5 in the center. We didn’t get VIP passes because they were sold out the day of and we both had to work that day for 8 hours we had no time we were both very upset. But, we were just glad to be going to a One Direction concert. We finally reached our seats and sat down waiting for the opening act to come out. It was Olly Murs he was even cuter in person his voice is amazing live. He did several songs then it was One Direction. It took them about 10 minutes to come out. When they came out they started off with of course What Makes You Beautiful. It was amazing Harry’s solo melted my heart and every other girl’s heart of course. After One Thing and Moments which was very emotional they did there twitter answer’s. Ally and I both sent in several tweets and finally mine showed up on the screen. 

My question was “Do you guys enjoy traveling all over the world or do you wish sometimes you were still normal teenagers.”

“Well we do miss our hometowns but traveling and seeing all our fans and meeting tons of them is amazing. So, I don’t think we actually regret any of this.” Liam said

“Yeah we agree with Liam” they all said

“Where are you at in the stands love?” Harry asked

I raised my hands as high as I possibly could and Niall seen me.

“There she is!” Niall said as him and Zayn pointed toward me

They all waved at me and I smiled and waved back. Liam gave me a wink. I swear I almost fainted!

Liam’s P.O.V

We were answering all these Twitter questions and I came upon one that caught my attention so I asked to answer it. It was by someone named @Go_that_1D Her question seemed really kind and came from the heart. I like those questions. I answered her and we tried finding her in the crowd. It took us a few minutes but then Niall and Zayn seen her so I looked in the Direction they were pointing and I saw her. It was the girl I saw out in the front when we visited our fans.  She is beautiful I knew it was her. She is beautiful and I wanted to get to know her. So I winked at her hoping to get her attention I think I did she blushed.

Ashley’s P.O.V

I was so excited when he winked at me I wasn’t the only one who seen it my cousin saw it and girls behind me said Liam winked at her. So I wasn’t imagining things like I thought I was. For the rest of the concert Liam and I had a few eye contacts here and there. When they began to sing Gotta Be You Liam came into the center of the stage and began singing he looked down at me and sang to me for what seemed like forever. People behind me where whispering few things here and there stuff like “She’s lucky” or “Why her and why not me?” or sometimes even “She’s not that cute. I’m prettier” Those hurt. But, I began to get really annoyed and I almost turned around to yell at everyone behind me but Ally kept me calm. I’m not even dating Liam and people are already talking about me. I looked at my phone and the concert was almost over but that wasn’t what caught me off guard. My Twitter was blowing up. I got onto my Twitter and went from 400 followers to 2,000 in a matter of 20 minutes. People were tweeting me and following me every 2 seconds it was so hard to answer everyone but I tried. There was already a worldwide hash tag about me #AshleyLiam’sMysteryGirl  I smiled a little but then I finally realized I have no privacy now.