Chapter 4: Masquerade

Start from the beginning

"I--" Then my neck pops it hurts like hell. "Wait, no, ok. They're trying to kill you." My voice strained. She let me go and I let out a gasp.

"I figured as much. Where's the moonstone?" She asks.

"Bonnie has it."

"And where is Bonnie right now?"

"I don't know." I was pinned to the wall again lifted off the floor. "Ok. She's upstairs. She's upstairs." She let me go finally.

She started to drag me with her upstairs and I started to cry. "Why do you keep dragging me into this? I don't want any part of it."

"Shut up. Which room is it?" She snapped.

"It's that one." She let me go and I smiled. I did it!  "I did it. Heh. I really didn't think that i'd be able to fool you. But I did it." She tried to come at me but she couldn't because of the invisible barrier. Katherine glares at me.

Juliet's P.O.V.

"Stefan?" I heard Katherine say as Stefan walked out from where he was.

"Hello Katherine." Then I walked out with a smile on my face.

"Katherine." Katherine looked at me and glared.

"Your in it too? I thought we were best friends." She smirked.

"Oh no Katherine I was never your friend you compelled me to be your friend since you can't get any." I heard Damon chuckle.

"Goodbye Katherine." Caroline said waving before she left.

"You don't think you can kill me with that do you?"

"No.... But he can." Stefan motioned to Damon as he walked out and shot Katherine with a wooden stake in the back. I ran up to Katherine and stabbed her in the stomach shoving the stake further in. Stefan ran up to her and stakes her arm. Stefan goes at her again but she stops him and pushes him away. Damon pulled the stake from her back and was about to stake her but Katherine stopped him as well, pushing him into the wall. I throw a stake at her she catches it and throws it back at me and it goes through my stomach.

I groaned from the pain.

"Juliet!?" My brothers stared at me worriedly.

"I'm fine." I hissed pulling the stake out.

Damon goes to stake her when she throws him into the couch tipping it over. Katherine grabs the stake and tries to stake Damon when I wrapped my arm around her neck pulling her back choking her as we fell to the floor. Damon was about to stake Katherine when Jeremy came.

"Stop! You're hurting Elena. Everything you're doing to her is hurting Elena." I let go of Katherine and Stefan helps me stand up.

"You think your the only ones with a witch on your side. Wrong. And something tells me that my witch is better then yours."

"Jeremy check on Elena to make sure she's okay."

"Let's make sure poor Elena is okay."

"Jealous Katherine?" I smirked and sat down with a bottle of scotch in my hand taking a swig of it.

"Maybe." She smirked and sat down across from me with a stake in her hand. "Just alittle more pressure." Stefan ran over and grabbed the stake from her hands. She was about to stab herself in the stomach when I pinned her to the wall and vamped out on her.

"Don't even think about it." She smirked. "Fine." She let go of the stake and I let her go and once I did that I went flying on the other side of the room into a wall. Damon and Stefan rushed over to me and helped me up. I glared at Katherine who sat down.

"Ok. So, how about that moonstone?"

-

A few minutes passed I was sitting on a chair with a glass filled with scotch.

"The four of us together, just like old times. The brother who loved me too much. The one that didn't love me enough. And the friend who was like a sister to me." I scoffed.

"And the evil slut vampire who only loved herself." I giggled at Damon's comment. I downed my drink then rested my head on my hand.

"Everything I feel Elena feels. So, go ahead. Or better yet. Kiss me Damon." She started walking towards him. I rolled my eyes. Geez does this slut ever take a break. "She'll feel that too." She smirked. I tuned out of they're conversation.

"So who were you running from Katherine?" They all looked at me. I stood up walking towards Katherine. "Theirs a reason you wanted people to think you died in that fire 145 years ago. Am I right?" She glared at me.

"She's right isn't she?" Stefan cut in. "When you struck a deal with George Lockwood to help fake your death, you told me that you have something he needed. It was the moon stone wasn't it?" I became slightly sad hearing the name Of George Lockwood. Damon rubbed my back I gave him a soft smile which he returned.

"Good for you Stefan 2+2." I interrupted them.

"Who were you running from?"

"No one." She smirked. I smirked too. I remember Klaus telling me about her.

"Oh really Katerina Petrova." I said her name in the accent. She frowned.

"You know?" I smiled. My brothers looked at me confused

"I'll make sure to tell him you said hello." I smiled. Her face dropped. "Oh I'm just kidding." She pinned me to the wall by my throat.

"Easy there Katherine." She let me go. My brothers started questions her about the moonstone etc. I tuned out of there conversation. I stood in front of the barrier trying to get my hand through the barrier. Damn it. I sighed and sat back down. Damon was pouring drinks.

"Katherine..." I turned around to see a woman coming in with the moonstone. "The spell in this room has been broken." No she can't get it. "You're free to leave."

"Thank god."

"When I hand this over, my debt to you is over."

"Done"

"I owe you nothing."

"I said done, give it."

"I wouldn't do that." Damon said stepping forward. The woman gave Katherine the moonstone. Katherine started to go down choking.

"You should've told me another witch was involved. She's a Bennett witch, Katherine. But I'm sure you knew that."

"Wait Elena-"

"Elena's fine." He really loves Elena doesn't he?  "The spell is broken." Katherine collapse to the floor. "She'll heal quickly. Bonnie is with her." She looked to us. "I  apologize for my involvement." And with that she left.

Shortly after I left my brothers I walked around seeing some people were leaving.

After 15 minutes I walk out to the parking lot and  ran into Elena. She got off the phone turning around she jumped when she saw me.

"Sorry if I scared you." She shook her head.

"No it's fine." I smiled.

"Are you okay?" She nodded.

"I will be." "Elena?"

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry for attacking you when I first got here." She smiled.

"It's fine and maybe tomorrow you want to come to the grill with me and we can hang out with my friends?" I nodded.

"Yeah I would like that."

"Juliet behind you!" I was about to turn around when I felt a pinch in my neck. Vervain. I fell to the ground, blacking out

_______________________________

Vote/Comment