Chapter 19-Frenemy

Start from the beginning

"Dude everyone in here's a dude!" Scott called over the music. "I think we're in a gay club!"

"Yeah, nothing gets passed those keen werewolf senses, huh Scott?!"

Turning, Laken busted out laughing as drag queen stood around her twin brother.

*****

"Three beers." Stiles told the bartender as they now stood at the bar.

"IDs."

Laken watched in amusment as Scott and Stiles pulled their drivers license and showed them.

"How about two cokes?" He asked, turning to Laken, "Laken, your usual?"

"Yeah, thanks Ben."

"Rum and coke, sure." Stiles grinned as if he had accomplished something, "Coke's fine, actually. I'm driving, anyway."

"This one's paid for." Ben came back, putting a drink in front of Scott, and pointed to a guy at the other end of the bar.

The guy held up his beer and nodded to the werewolf, making Laken laugh again.

"Ah, shut up." Stiles told Scott, who smirked down at the drink.

"I didn't say anything."

"Yeah, but your face did."

"I found Danny."

"I found Jackson."

As Laken and Scott went to get Jackson, bodies started to drop, Danny's included. Laken watched as her boyfriend slashed Jackson's throat."

"NO!"

****

The oldest Stilinsk sat in the Jeep with her best friend laid across her lap, naked.

"Ugh, I told you I didn't want to see you naked ever again. At 15 was enough for me." Laken mumbled, running her fingers through his hair.

"I couldn't get anything out of Danny." Scott got in the Jeep.

"Okay, but can we just get the hell out of here before our Dad's deputies see us?" Stiles asked just as their Dad pulled in front of the Jeep. "Oh my god, could this get any worse?" Just as the words left his mouth, Jackson groaned. "That was rhetorical!"

"Get rid of him!" Scott ordered.

"We're at a crime scense and he's the Sheriff."

"Do something!"

"Laken come with me." Stiles begged his twin.

With a glare she followed him out of the Jeep.

"Hey, Dad." the twins greeted their father.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"What do you mean what are we doing here? It's a club, we were clubbing." Stiles said, "You know, at the club."