Rescue Honeymoon

A/N : This is part one. I need to go but i want to post it at the same time. Part 2 will be up tonight as well.. :*

-

Jaturaphoom Residence
Chiangmai

"Mommy.." Mint hold on Beam's hand and ask him to low his body towards Mint's height.

"Yes sweetheart?" Beam kneel down to match Mint's height.

"Mint will sleep with aunty and grandmom tonight?" Mint asked.

"Yes princess. You have to be a good girl na?" Beam said.

Mint nodded. "But where are you going? Daddy with you?"

"Yes of course. We have.. uhm... to work na. So Mint will be with Grandmom. Okay?"

Mint nodded again. 

Beam, Forth, and Mint finally arrived at Chiangmai on Friday evening, just two hours before the event. Beam couldn't take a day off so he switch on morning shift and went to Chiangmai right away after finishing his shift. Both of them already check-in to the hotel and put all their luggages. They would stay for three days until Sunday, while Mint will with with Forth's mom until then. They will be back to Bangkok on Sunday evening. Well, this is enough for the 'pretend honeymoon', that's what Beam said to Forth and he agreed.

Now the three of them were at the Jaturaphooms, waiting for Forth's parents and sister. Mint was now already with P'Feme, she asked her aunty to put her some make up because she wanted to look like a princess like her aunt did. Forth and Beam just playing with their phone while waiting for them.

"What are you two doing?" Feme said.

"Mom took a lot of time for just a dinner. Tell her to come quickly, it's 5.30 pm already. The event will start at 6, you guys are the host, should be come earlier." Forth said.

"Coming!" Fai, Forth's mom coming from the second floor with her husband. "We did this for you also, don't complain much!" She said.

"I take P'Feme's car, you guys will go with Dad's car right?" Forth said again.

"Take care of my baby well, will you?" P'Feme said.

"I will na phi, your McLaren will be save and sound.." Forth answered.

The Jaturaphooms then went to their own cars, Forth with his sister's car and His parents and sister and Mint with his dad's car.

"I feel weird seeing you drive a sport car Forth, you do suit manly and bigger car's better." Beam said as he clicked his seatbelt.

"Yeah? But you always suit sport car better. I remember how you drive it coolly back in college." Forth laughed. "And make all the girls all over you."

Beam shook his head, "That was like 7 years ago. Stop it." 

"Yeah right? It was a long time a go." Forth said as they both stopped at the traffic light. "But seriously Beam," Forth turned his head towards Beam. "Why did you quit playing? That was so not you. I was searching you to some bars yet i couldn't find you."

"You stalked me?" Beam widened his eyes.

"No.. Not stalking just.. Uhm.. wanting to take-"

"Okay stop there, don't go any further." Beam said and sighed. "I just wanted to be a respectable doctor. So I stopped. I didn't stopped right away, just getting less and less playing day by day." 

"Oh.." Forth said.

The car was now filled with silence. Beam just looking around the street they passed by and Forth was looking at the GPS, this was his second time to visit the hospital. The first one was with his Dad when they started the project so he didn't know the way yet.