"Wanted to see me?" I asked and he look up and smile.

"I could really need the words right now." He said and I sit next to him.

"Finn you need to breathe and relax, you know you're amazing, you don't see that, but I do. And annoys me so much the fact that you don't realize how amazing you are, you are so much stronger than you think! You can do this Finn, you can win this game, you WILL win this game." I said.

"You really that I am all that?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Of course!!! And annoys me that you don't." I said to him and place my hand on his back. "When you get nervous, look at me and everything would be fine." I said smiling.

"Sometimes think you're my guardian angel." He said and I giggle.

"Now you have a game to win! Go!" I said excited and he kissed my cheek and left running. 

He looks very cute when he's excited, I know I shouldn't like Finn, he's McKinley bad boy and I'm just me, I know he's trouble, but I still like him, I know he doesn't feel the same but a girl can dream, right?

I go to the bleachers and I see Kurt, he's saving a place for me.

"Finally! Where were you?" Kurt asked.

"Finn asked me to meet him at the auditorium, so I was there with him." I said.

"So what happened?" He said smirking and raising his eyebrown.

"Nothing happened, we just talked." I said "He doesn't like me in that way." 

"He likes, trust me, he might not know, but he does." Kurt said. "Mom, Dad this is Rachel, Rachel this is Carole Finn's mom and this is Burt my dad." 

"Nice to meet you two." I said smiling for them.

"Wait this is THE Rachel?" Finn's mom asked smiling at me.

"Yeah she is." Kurt said and Finn's mom smile.

"I hear a lot about you." She said smiling.

"I hope only good stuff." I said smiling at her.

"Thank you for helping my son, after he met you he's finally slowly being himself again. By the way thank you for helping him this morning, I think I made him more nervous." She said and I laugh.

"It was a pleasure." I said smiling to her.

"The game is starting!" Kurt said excited.

The game is starting and I keep looking to Finn, I can see he's still nervous. He looks at me straight in eyes and I smile to him and wink, he winked back.

The game is almost in the end is a tie, 7-7, they just have 5 seconds and I really hope Finn can do this, he looks at me and I smile at him and nod with my head and he gives me a half smile and wink. Finn yell something to the team and they go for their position, oh my God!!!! THEY DID IT!!! Everyone started to celebrate and I hugged Kurt.

"OH MY GOD THEY WON!!" I yelled hugging Kurt excited and look at Finn who is celebrating with their teammates, he looks at me, grabs the ball from the game and kisses and points to the ball and points at me and I smile at him.

"For who he's pointing?" Finn's mom asked.

"For Rachel!" Kurt said excited and I keep smiling at him and cover my face with my hands ashamed.

"You two are so cute together." Finn's mom said smiling.

"Oh, me and Finn are not together." I said giggling.

"Not yet." She said and I laugh.

--After Game--

I'm here outside the boys locker room waiting for Noah, we will go to McDonald's to celebrate, yeah, it's like a tradition, a day before he wins sectionals we went to McDonald's to give him good luck, so we decided to go after the game.

"Finally!" I said as he come out the locker room.

"I didn't take that long." He said.

"Yes you did!" I said laughing. "You spend like 30 minutes there."

"Whatever." He said and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Let's go! I am starving!" I said and we laugh. 

--McDonald's--

"This is a piece of heaven." I said eating my hamburger.

"This is so delicious." Noah said appreciating the fries. "Hey, how is things between you and Hudson?" 

"What things?" I asked. "We are just friends."

"Cut the crap Berry, talk." He said.

"He doesn't like me in the same way." I said to Noah.

"So you do like him?" He asked smirking.

"No, yes, I don't know, I'm confused." I said.

"You do like him!" He said giggling excited.

"Maybe." I said.

"So, why you two don't date?" He asked.

"He don't like me in that way." I said.

"What?! Until a blind can see that he is totally into you." Noah said.

"But what matters if he likes me if he don't tell me!" I said.

"You need to be patient, he likes you, he probably just don't know that yet." He said.

"Funny, Kurt said the same." I said,

"It's because me and him know how stupid Finn can be when is about feelings." He said "After the disaster with Quinn, he become very insecure." 

"Why do you slept with Quinn anyway? You knew Finn loved Quinn." I said and Noah sighed.

"We were at a party and both of us were SUPER drunk, and just happened. Betray my brother is my biggest regret in life, and I have a lot to regret." He said and I giggle.

"Does he know that?" I asked Noah and he look at me confused. "Does Finn know that's how you feel about that whole situation?" 

"I apologize to him a thousand times, but I think he will never full forgive me." He said and sighed.

"I think you should tell him sincerely, a friendship like yours can't end because a stupid mistake." I said to him.

"You're right, tomorrow I'll talk to him." Noah said.

"I'm always right." I said and we laugh.

We keep talking and then we went home.