'Hello?'

"HI. This is Fumikage Tokoyami. I'm a close friend of Leah and Rick's. I was hoping you could help me arrange a picnic on the roof on Valentine's Day."

'Did you say Leah and Rick? Of course. Meet me at the diner tomorrow. We'll talk.'

"16:00 sound okay? (4 o'clock)"

'See you then.'

Time skip
~~~

The next day I gathered all the girls of 1-A's phone numbers so we might discuss the plan. They agreed to take her shopping for an outfit but that they wouldn't tell her what for. I thank them all and head to the diner once again. I greet Leah and Rick and they point me to a table. I sit in front of a red-headed woman. She waves to me with a smile and motions for me to sit down. I do so as she introduces herself to me.

"Hey. The names Tracy. Can I assume you're Tokoyami?"

I nod, then proceed to explain my plans to her.

"And so I was hoping you could help me get things set up before I meet her."

"You seem to love her so much. I'd do anything to help that grow even more."

"Thank you. I should be going." She nods and I bid Leah and Rick my goodbyes before heading home.

Your POV

Today, the girls and I are going shopping. Some of us for Valentine's Day outfits, some just for fun, some for the food involved. I was here for all of the above. Mostly food and fun. We all gave each other feedback but for some reason I thought they paid more attention to me than the rest. When I questioned it I just got laughed off. We all got our food and most everyone had their outfits already. I was the last one left, of those getting outfits.

We went to one last shop before calling it a day. There, I saw the perfect dress. Simple, classic, but beautiful just the same. (Just make up your perfect dress.) Moreover, it was on sale and my size. The girls ushered me into a dressing room to try it on. I tried to tell them we were just hanging out yet they persisted. When I stepped out they all seemed to be on the brink of tears.

Without another word they pushed me back in. When I exit the small room again they drag me to the register. I pay and we all say goodbye before heading our separate ways.

Fumi's POV

I get a text from Uraraka.

'Hey do you have a jaw?'

'Because it'll drop when you see (Y/N)' I smile.

'I don't doubt that in the slightest.'

(Friday)

Today, I went with my parents to the market to grab a few more things for tomorrow. I ordered her favorite pie from the bakery down the street. I'll pick it up before she meets me.

I only poke at my dinner rather than eating it. I feel bad that I haven't spoken to (Y/N) much at all these past few days. Tomorrow should make up for that. I feel bad.

Time skip (Saturday)
~~~

(Y/N) shows up at my door about an hour after I return from dropping off the food my mother helped me make. I bring her in as she says a quick 'hello' to my parents. "You're early, you know?" she nods. "Is that a problem?" I shake my head as to signify that it isn't. I hug each of my parents before taking her hand and leading her out of my home. "I thought we were staying in." I don't stop. "Just trust me."

I watch her eyes light up when we step into the bakery. I give my order details and they hand me the pie. I laugh while she looks at me like a little kid in a candy shop. Taking her hand in mine i lead her to the building. I wave to Tracy who simply point to the stairwell. I nod. (Y/N) looks at me confused. We make it to the roof about ten minutes before sundown starts. She sees the set up and turns to me as if to confirm this isn't a dream. I smile and nod. She pulls me into a hug and I lead her to the small table with nothing more than a candle and a single rose in a small vase. We take our seats and I bring up a picnic basket. Opening it, I pull out all of her favorites. She instantly recognizes the (f/f). "My mom helped me make that. I can't guarantee it'll be as good but I hope you like it just the same." We start to eat just as the sun begins its descent. I watch as she takes the first bite of the (f/f) and anxiously await her reaction. She looks up at me and smiles. I sigh out of relief and we both continue eating. We talk about the most random things, but then again, that's who we are. We both watch the last few minutes of the sunset in silence, her hand in mine. When the sun finally disappears passed the horizon, she turns to me. "This was amazing, Fumi. Thank you."

"It's not over yet." she gives me a questioning look before I direct her gaze to the blankets and pillows set in front of a small projector. We get comfortable together and I begin the first movie. She cuddles into me more as the film is cast onto the wall before us.

"This was the movie we watched on our first date." I say, quietly.

"I remember. That was the day I knew, I mean truly understood, what I felt for you. What I still feel for you." We watched in near silence, only the occasional comment breaking through.
When we finished our last movie, she turns to me.

"I love you. This was perfect. I only wish I could do something in return."

I chuckle. "Being here with me is enough. I love you more than you could ever know."

With that, we make our way to her house. I get a text from my mom. 'Don't worry. We know where you are. Feel free to stay at her house for the night.' (no this will not get lemony. I don't do smut or much conflict. You can just deal with it.). I stare at my phone in disbelief. She takes notice and read the message. "Freaky." she giggles. I nod and we walk to her room. She heads to the bathroom to change. When she returns she's in black sweats and a (favorite color) tank top. She hands me some clothes. "My cousin left these after he left." I nod and change in the bathroom. We both climb in bed and I wrap my arms around her waist and mutter in her ear. "I love you, (Y/N)." I hear a soft 'I love you too.' before her breathing evens out and I can tell she's asleep.

"Goodnight, my love."

I finally updated! I also just wanted to say thank you for all the reads and votes and support. This is way WAY longer than the other chapters so I hope that makes up for the delay. I'm so sorry for leaving you all waiting. I appreciate all of you. Thank you guys so SO much!!!