Old Partner in Crime

Peter
Peter barely remembered making his way to the compound. Venom was in control and seemed to be enjoying his time out in the world, although there was a slight amount of worry for his host.
Pppeteerrrrr... we are at hossssstsss housssse.
Peter groaned in response which triggered a hiss of annoyance from Venom. Venom slipped himself and the boy into Peters room before retracting back into Peters body.
Peter stumbled around his room to get to the bathroom. Peter swayed through the door and crumpled in front of his toilet and let everything out. But the normal stomach bile and lunch wasn't there. It was black and slimy.... like venom.
Peter muffled a scream and flung himself backwards hitting his head on the wall. He sat in a daze.
"Get o..out..... It doesn't feel.... venom your..... killing me.." he finished in a mangled tone.
I know, thatssss what I want. If I kill you then I get full controlll, no more battlesss, no more super hero. I'm hungry Peterrrr and I want sssome flesssshh.
Peter choked and stood up, he hung to the rim of the sink and looked at himself in the mirror. He was a zombie. Black veins were tracing his skin under his eyes with some heavy bags. His eyes were bloodshot and they were almost black instead of the normal brown.
His skin was pale and his hair was in its normal state. But something about the cold glassy crystal in his eyes scared Peter.
"Nonono.... I need makeup to cover it... they can't know." Peter sputtered before entering a fit of ragged and dry coughs.
Peter scrambles out of his room and down the hall towards Natshas room. But had no luck only finding some mascara and eyeliner with a sharp knife nearby.
Peters coughing worsened and he scrambled to Wanda's room. There he found some concealer. I mean come on it's Peter, he was probably thinking conceal don't feel don't let it show.
Peter applied some under his eyes and it didn't work much but slightly covered the veins. Peter decide to say that he had insomnia if asked about the grocery bags under his eyes.
Peter could here voices in the common room and sprinted out before he could be scene by Wanda or any of the others. He walked down the hall towards the his room and zeroed in on them.
"Spider-Mans suit changed and then all of a sudden he's lugging that bus around like a sack of toys."
" he's stronger then we thought."
Peter has heard enough and everything began to get dizzy and his chest was starting to heat up. He collapsed into his room a shivering mess. He clawed at the top half of his suit and pulled it off leaving him in boxers.
It was like he was drunk, he stumbled to his drawer and grabbed some sweat pants and then everything went out of focus. He remembered coughing again and puking some more black onto the floor. He remembered seeing blood on his fingers from trying to cover the cough to muffle it.
Black.
Steve
The team entered the compound in a tired heap of super humans. They were all straining their minds thinking about the vigilantes screams and then the whole hohoho Santa Claud here Shocker, have your bus back.
They collapsed on the coach in silence before Hawkeye started with "Spider-Man's suit changed and then all of a sudden he's lugging that bus around like a sack of toys."
The others nodded and joined in before Steve's sure hearing cut in.
He heard choking and coughing, he heard ragged breaths begging for air. He heard a small groan coming from.....Peter?
His expression turned grim.
"Capsicle?" He turned to Tony.
"Somethings wrong." He said grimly.
"Friday is Pete alright?"
"It appears he his passed out sir, he also has a few torn muscles in his upper and lower arms, and he is in pain."
The avengers stood up and sprinted to Peters room. The hallway being to small for the whole group so everyone was knocking everything over.
Bucky
Tony knocked on his door and asked if Peter was alright but didn't get a response. He gave a worried glance to the others before entering his adopted sons room and turning on the light.
"OMG PETE!" He screamed and collapsed next to a barely conscious Peter who was weakly coughing and had a blackish crimson substance leaking from his lips. But that's not what Bucky noticed, there was a red and navy blue suit and half mask on the floor and looking at Peter made him bristle with anger. There on the teens right soldier was a number and PROPERTY OF HYDRA printed on like a tattoo.
Bucky looked at Natasha and Wanda who nodded. Bucky kneeled next to Peter,
"So this is why you looked so familiar huh kid, your Spider-Man, and not just that, my old partner in crime."
Peter groaned and gave a curt nod before saying in a raspy voice: "yeah, but can someone get Venom out of me first I- ssshut up Peter, jusssst sssleeep so I can take controll.."
As he said it his eyes turned black and Peter started to shake violently, Tony gasped in shock as his kid siezed and coughed.
"Please, Tony....."
Ssssoooo closssssse...

There you have it! Sorry for the short chapter... I hope you guys like it though!
Please comment ideas if possible and please vote!
-Onlythecraziestcatlady